Surveiling and selecting

Options
starfall
starfall Posts: 1,727 Chairperson of the Boards
It's easy to get mixed up now between instances when you are surveiling and must choose a card to discard, and instances when you must choose a card to keep (e.g. with Talent of the Telepath)

Would it be possible to add a visual cue to differentiate these two? For example, maybe the selected card could turn red if it is to be discarded by the effect, and white if it is a card to keep?

Comments

• ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like this idea. I was complaining to my coalition about this when GRN first came out. I still mix up Azcanta after playing a lot of surveil. If the two are in the same deck I a get it right 50% of the time.
  • LordDorwin
    LordDorwin Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Very good idea.  Another way could be to change the wording to "select card/s to discard or to place at top of stack depending on the mechanism.

It took me quite a while of shuffling away good cards to figure out that Surveil works in a counterintuitive manner.
  • Shaaw
    Shaaw Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah, I use a killer nb1 surveil deck and it is irritating having to switch between a surveil discard and a fetch without obvious visual cues.