Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Choose to PvP with specific friends

Im surprised theres not a way to choose a friend/coalition member and battle them. Kind of like training ground but no rewards. Although making a bet for gold mana crystals as an option would be cool.
Tagged:

Comments

• KinesiaKinesia Posts: 1,443 Chairperson of the Boards
    One way I was thinking that might be possible to implement this is like the old "play by mail" games... You could send an "invite" to a particular coalition member with a specific deck and walker attached and if they played it (choice of course) it would send information back about what happened. It's about as close to playing people as I think is possible within this framework.
  • Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 1,995 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good News!!  Looks like this feature is coming to MTGPQ!  I mean, it'll be a while, but still!
  • LordDorwinLordDorwin Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I wouldn't mind that option at all!

And what about playing yourself, to see how the computer opponent handles your deck?
    (I'm guessing that the answer would be "badly")