One Spider vs. Another Spider

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Champed Miles. Had a verrry slow board, it rewrote itself three(!) times. Spider Woman did not get her colors at all and I managed, despite having trouble getting AP, to stay invisible, knock her with red twice and finally a Surprise that took her out. LT was a 4* of some sorts, forgot.

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Invisibility is the name of the game. 

Beware! Her red power can stun you. I took 600+(?) damage and was stunned for 2(?) turns by her red power.

I used match damage boost to speed up the match. 

Throwing my LT into the secret chest.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loaded up on boosts because I'm not familiar with Miles at all, and didn't realize how much damage his purple was going to do. Got the AP to fire both versions of that in one Turn, and it was game over.
    Token is waiting for Kingpin.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Not a problem for my lvl233 5/1/5 Miles. Lots of purple so went invisible early. A few yellows as it filled up, had red and purple ready. Waited out a Seeking Redemption then blasted her with red and purple.

LT was a Black Emma.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    280 5/5/3 Miles, took a little while to get enough purple but was never in too much danger.

Token now waiting for kingpin.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Level 152 (1/0/5) Miles.  I won with only 64 HP left. JD  threw all her powers at me after she removed my invisibility tile, but I finished her off with Venom Blast.  
    LT gave me a much wanted cover for Medusa.  Only need one red cover to champ her.  Please, RNG God!  

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lvl 209 5/2/5 Miles. So yeah, invisibility. I went invisible I guess maybe 5 times? Every time she matched that invisibility tile within a turn or 2. Even with 5 in red, Miles blast isn't great so this turned into a war of attrition. I started spamming web tiles to match for purple and it eventually paid off as I went invisible for the sixth time and then popped up with a little Surprise! for the Web-lady - the surprise that Miles has cheap powers whilst hers are like ridiculously expensive! Score one for the bargain aisle! I may go open my LT now. Or have some bacon. Mmm...bacon.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    4/1/4 Miles, but I equipped a 5* Sharon Carter and took damage boosts. Wound up being overkill, but I wanted to be sure.

She never removed my invis, so I won still having 9900+ health.

LT saved for post-Loki.
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Lvl111 1/0/3 Miles.  Invincibility is really strong is all I'll say.  Finished over half health.  Pulled green Vulture with token.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lvl111 1/0/3 Miles.  Invincibility is really strong is all I'll say.  Finished over half health.  Pulled green Vulture with token.
    Given the context, I'm pretty sure you meant "invisibility", but invincibility is pretty awesome, too ;)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Given the context, I'm pretty sure you meant "invisibility", but invincibility is pretty awesome, too ;)
    In the game the two are practically synonyms anyway. :)