Known Issue: GRN Elite Packs Card Discrepancy (11/30/18)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited November 2018 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

With the release of 3.0, we introduced the first rotation of Guilds of Ravnica Elite Packs into the game. Although the contents were accurately listed, we understand that there may have been some confusion regarding the contents between the Rare+ and the Mythic+ Elite Packs; specifically regarding the Mythics and Masterpiece cards in both.

As such, for any player that purchased a Guilds of Ravnica Elite Pack(s) from this collection between November 13th and November 30th, please reach out to customer support and the support team will provide you a one-time amount of 120 Mana Jewels.

Thank you for understanding!

Comments

• tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Not sure why they don't refund the entire purchase? 
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's because they can probably not tell the difference as to who purchased what amount and what type of pack. Hence they are going for the "minimal damage" here, which is 1x 120 pack. 
    Can't say I am pleased with this resolution but whatever... I know if I complain more about this people will start jumping how ungrateful I am blah-blah-blah. 
    *sighs* If only I didn't know how this industry works...
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also, because even if you didn't have a chance of getting a card you were after (because it wasn't in the packs) you still did get a mythic rare card.
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like it. I went after an m+ EP and got 120 cash back. Actually there were three packs, but hey a MP came around.