Petition for Devil Dino to retroactively reward Taskmaster covers

MaxPowers
MaxPowers Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
Wouldn't this just make sense? Devil Dino basically just sits on our roster with nothing to do, and for those of us who have invested the iso to champ him and have collected his covers throughout the anniversery season would no longer have buyers remorse.

Thats my arguement in a nutshell.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    There isn't a single character that awards covers in its own tier, so I don't see it happening =/
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    There isn't a single character that awards covers in its own tier, so I don't see it happening =/
    Beat me to it. A 4* feeding a 4* doesn’t makes sense. But Tasky is one of my favorite characters in the game to play either in Sim or when boosted in off-season events like nefarious foes. So... where do I sign?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don’t think it makes sense for a 4* to award specific 4* covers. 

What I’d rather see is all the limited characters get a PvE where you get 1 random cover. Howard already has one. The last sub of The Hunt (Savage Land) has Devil Dino as an enemy so it would make sense to stick him there.  Create an event that features or includes Taskmaster as an opponent and add one there.  They still wouldn’t be available in packs but at least they’d be available. 

A third idea is to have Bagman award them (maybe only 1 since it would jumps 2 levels).  
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would make more sense if there was a limited 3* that maybe you could only pull from standards or elites and then its 4* covers were Taskmaster covers. Doing it that way you could have a limited 3* Aunt May or Stan Lee that gives TM, you get Howard covers from Webbed Wonder and leave Dino to Anniversary. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    I don’t think it makes sense for a 4* to award specific 4* covers. 

What I’d rather see is all the limited characters get a PvE where you get 1 random cover. Howard already has one. The last sub of The Hunt (Savage Land) has Devil Dino as an enemy so it would make sense to stick him there.  Create an event that features or includes Taskmaster as an opponent and add one there.  They still wouldn’t be available in packs but at least they’d be available. 

A third idea is to have Bagman award them (maybe only 1 since it would jumps 2 levels).  
    Good lord, now I'm grumpy that The Hunt doesn't award a Devil Dino cover.
    It's been 5 years, let's have him as a cover in that event!

It would be a nice reward for surviving Florida.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I think the right question to ask is “when are we getting more Taskmaster covers?”....
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    CNash said:
    I think the right question to ask is “when are we getting more Taskmaster covers?”....
    And the answer is "next anniversary".
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Was chatting with a friend and we came up with a silly idea. Add a new limited 5* like Peter Porker (Spider Ham).
    After his initial release, only give his covers from the 3 limited 4*s, but in different orders.
    Divil Dinosaur could be 123123, Howard 231231, and Taskmaster 312312.