Convoke + stored mana fixed!!!

DumasAG
DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
Now that Chord and March work correctly, I have to say - they are quite potent. Just wish divine visitation didn’t require a creature slot in which to kill the token.

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome!  And that Divine Visitation thing is definitely still a bug.  Probably just too hard to fix it so quickly.

One day all of our cards will work!
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mburn7 said:
    Awesome!  And that Divine Visitation thing is definitely still a bug.  Probably just too hard to fix it so quickly.

One day all of our cards will work!

@m@Mburn7 Can we nickname you Pollyanna or Mary Poppins now? Grin.

• arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    March is fine with me, but Chord is laggy as hell as soon as I start storing mana on it. A pity for now; Chord is Summoner's Pact's best friend, and I really, really want to play them together more often.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    cheap phone here (samsung j7) and i start getting march of the multitudes out with hulatis first abilty out and besides filling your deck you get crazy loyalty but it slows my phone down to a crawl, never crashed but sloooow
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    arNero said:
    March is fine with me, but Chord is laggy as hell as soon as I start storing mana on it. A pity for now; Chord is Summoner's Pact's best friend, and I really, really want to play them together more often.
    My observation too. Once chord starts storing mana,  it begins to lag badly
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    I have the lag with Vivian's Invocation. It gets really bad. New Phone here.