MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2018 Edition *Updated (12/20/18)

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    *(12/03/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Weekly Buffs.
    >Mockinbird

Is Bobbi hard up for cash and selling consonants?
    No, she's just been spending too much time with Rogue and picked up a bit of the accent ;)
    Or the missing "g" got blown up by all those Bombshells she slings around.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(12/07/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, Miles Morales as featured Versus event to close the season?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ooooh a purple Jubilee on the horizon. My 5/1/4 Jubilee is excited. Plus a boosted Kitty for Webbed Wonder? Yummy.
    zodiac339 said:

Most likely Bullseye.
  • zodiac339
    shardwick said:
    Ooooh a purple Jubilee on the horizon. My 5/1/4 Jubilee is excited. Plus a boosted Kitty for Webbed Wonder? Yummy.
    zodiac339 said:

Most likely Bullseye.
    I was following a pattern. Doc Oct (Spidey villain) Versus. Spider-Man Versus. Placement Bullseye (usually Daredevil foe) and Miles, who follows the Spiderverse theme and goes with the upcoming movie.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    zodiac339 said:
    shardwick said:
    zodiac339 said:

Most likely Bullseye.
    I was following a pattern. Doc Oct (Spidey villain) Versus. Spider-Man Versus. Placement Bullseye (usually Daredevil foe) and Miles, who follows the Spiderverse theme and goes with the upcoming movie.
    Bullseye shouldnt be up for couple of months and the theme would surely fit the movie release, so i hope you are right and we get a 4* pvp that isnt new release once more... but hard to get hopes up these day by simple logical reasoning... ;-)
  • BigND
    BigND Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Hi!
    I am relatively new to the game, but was very pleased with a lot of additional stuff wich was given to the players on anniversary celebration season. Is there any chance to get anything like that on upcoming Christmas or New Year?
    Thank you.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    zodiac339 said:
    shardwick said:
    zodiac339 said:

Most likely Bullseye.
    Bullseye shouldnt be up for couple of months and the theme would surely fit the movie release, so i hope you are right and we get a 4* pvp that isnt new release once more... but hard to get hopes up these day by simple logical reasoning... ;-)
    I am not sure if everyone is aware, but the PVP rewards follow a simple alphabetical progression in terms of the 4*’s.  Punisher gives Jean Grey, Doc Ock gives Jubilee, Webslinger gives....Miles?  We’re skipping a few there.  Miles IS the main character of the Spiderverse film - running his PVP during opening weekend is the kind of thing the devs like to do.  I’m guessing that’s the plan.  Now, whether or not that makes him a feeder is another question...
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    More evidence of stuff for Spider-Verse: Miles is listed as the next Crash way outside of schedule.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spiderverse,
    Spiderverse,
    Taking over our MPQ

Is it cool?
    Sure seems so
    Looking forward to the details 

Look out!  Here comes the Spiderverse!
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    bluewolf said:
    Spiderverse,
    Spiderverse,
    Taking over our MPQ

Is it cool?
    Sure seems so
    Looking forward to the details 

Look out!  Here comes the Spiderverse!
    I dare you all not to hum the tune :-)
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    BigND said:
    Hi!
    I am relatively new to the game, but was very pleased with a lot of additional stuff wich was given to the players on anniversary celebration season. Is there any chance to get anything like that on upcoming Christmas or New Year?
    Thank you.
    obviously you are new, asking for stuff ;) 
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Yeah - looks like Miles 4* PVP, Bullseye is out of sequence so don't think it's him.

All the Spidey means it's also likely Sinister 6 Boss event next weekend for 5* release.  
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

I wonder if they will make Miles a feeder too, feeders seem to be linked to Versus rewards instead of Story lately. Doc Ock is the only Spider-related fivestar without a feeder now, so he would be the most obvious candidate. Not that they Always pick the most obvious choice...

I should get my Miles to 320 this week so I don't mind that at all.

• zodiac339
    Well, if they’re super nice, Miles will provide covers for the cycle-delayed 5* this week. How much is he really attached to anyone in particular in comics though? Will it seriously just be “He was in that one [extremely well reviewed and successful] Spider-Man movie with [that character who ends up being Epic], so we linked them in rewards.” And then players will go “But this 4* would make more sense because of [actual lore reason or is the same person]! Why are we constantly tormented with this random reasoning!?”

Still want a Kitty Pryde feeder.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the Spider verse vault token! Also cool we get Miles and Gwen but no 3* Peter? Oh well, as new upcoming 5* release Meatloaf said "2 out of 3 ain't bad".
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(12/10/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, Weekly Buffs, and added info on 5-Star Kingpin.
  • zodiac339
    5* Doctor Octopus Featured for Sinister 600. So, not a boss event. And he’s interrupting the LLLCC schedule I believe? Have to wonder if Loki follows, then a Classic, then back to Latest 3, or Loki is followed by 2 Classic, or if cats and dogs are just living together now.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    5* Doctor Octopus Featured for Sinister 600. So, not a boss event. And he’s interrupting the LLLCC schedule I believe? Have to wonder if Loki follows, then a Classic, then back to Latest 3, or Loki is followed by 2 Classic, or if cats and dogs are just living together now.
    I'm guessing it's just because of his re-work, and the pattern will resume afterward.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    The Holiday Celebration thread describes Sinister 600 as an alliance story event.  So maybe it'll be like Places of Power but with a bit more structure and narrative?