Gideon's Intervention is still intervening long after it is gone [Fixed in 3.1 Hotfix]

stikxs
stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
Playing white node in Trial of Ambition, Greg cast Gideon's Intervention which I wore through with regular attacks, but he still had prevent damage after the support was destroyed. I hear this is caused because I also destroyed another support during my turn before the intervention was destroyed.

Comments

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    Also, looks like this was an issue from a year ago https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/68940/invulnerable-gideon-investigating  :o
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Coming here to confirm that this bug has returned. I've spent the last 5 TG matches facing off with white PW's utilizing this card and its bug. It has been so much fun.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, I'll go ahead and pass this up to the team for additional review. 
  • Terilea
    Terilea Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I confirm, i have the same trouble here.

Plus; there is a similar bug playing "Lich's Mastery"
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    I can confirm this as well
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Guys.. this is another game ruining bug.  There is literally no way to win once Gideon's Intervention has been played.  If LM is having the same problem, then it is doubly bad.  But unlike Sphinx's Decree which was used just to troll... people are incentivized to use these cards as they cause PW immunity and ensure victory (unless the opponent else plays one too).

Similar to our pleas about Sphinx's Decree, you absolutely must focus on fixing this in an emergency patch. If you just let it hang around it will be a disaster for the game. @Brigby @Tombstone @Oktagon_Daiane
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi everyone. The team is aware of this issue, and are already investigating how to resolve this issue.
  • Brigby
    Hi Everyone. The team was able to identify and fix the issue. They anticipate implementing this fix early next week in a data push.

I will update the thread title once I am aware of it having been implemented. Thank you for your patience!
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. The team was able to identify and fix the issue. They anticipate implementing this fix early next week in a data push.

I will update the thread title once I am aware of it having been implemented. Thank you for your patience!
    Thank you for your quick answer and developers fix.

Are both, Gideon's Intervention and Lich's Mastery, fixed or just Gideon's Intervention?
  • Brigby
    @rafalele Hmm good question. I would imagine the fix applies to both, but I'll have to double check with them on Monday, once they're back in the office.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    @rafalele Hmm good question. I would imagine the fix applies to both, but I'll have to double check with them on Monday, once they're back in the office.
    Thank you.
  • Brigby
    Hi Everyone. The 3.1 hotfix just went live, and both Lich's Mastery and Gideon's Intervention should now be fixed.