4* DDQ: Southern Belle vs One Cold Boi

BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
Not a hard matchup for higher-levelled Rogues, even with Iceman’s stun (which is at 3 turns).

1) Get 5 Green AP.

2) Use Gloves Off

3) Get another 9 Green AP.

4) Claim your LT.

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's hard if the board keeps raining purple and blue and you can't move! 

I spent at least twelve turns stunned. Ate two whiteouts and a snowman punch. I was down to 53 health when I finally finished him off. Maybe changing to 5/5/3 was an error, but if I hadn't hit him with that one red I may not have made it.

X23 champ level with the token.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Level 292 3/5/5 Southern Belle

I denied blue at all costs. Once I gathered enough green to siphon it vanished from the board, so Bobby never made any green matches to fuel it. I ended up having to red-punch him into submission. It was a longer match but he never did get enough blue to stun me. Token to the post-Loki hoard.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lvl 274 4/5/4 Skunk hair. Got Green and Creepy Bob was never really in it, he stunned me twice and landed a snowpunch but then Skunky exploded with her green overload and a simple match 3 turned Icy into mush.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Lvl 111 (3/0/1) Southern Belle.  Took seven tries before I won.  Light blue and purple board.  Chased after green and tried to deny blue and purple when could.  I was able to siphon him twice before poor Icy went down.  
    LT gave me first cover for Cable (blue).  
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 274 5/5/3, did it in one, but man. Took ages to collect 5 and then 14 green, spent many a round stunned.
     Haven't opened the token yet.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    I got stunned like 3 times, he still could hardly hurt my lv 291 Rogue. Once I had enough green to drop him I got my LT which gave me a 5th Cable Guy cover . now at 0/3/2
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Rogue is my 3rd highest level champ at 295 so I expected it to be easy and I was not let down. Left her specced at my normal 5/3/5, gathered some green, got stunned, gathered some more and the match was over with Rogue having 17000 health left.

Token is hoarded......like every other token since Okoye left. I’m sooooooo sick of hoarding but Loki is done with too many saved covers already. I just wanna pull man....😩
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    That was quite the slog. Very little green or red, a fair amount of blue and purple, and tons of yellow and black. I spent quite a lot of time stunned, but never got punched. Managed to punch the little creep once and then Power Siphoned him, but it seemed like green was only falling while I was stunned, so it took way too long to build up enough to actually blast him.
    Token was a saved St4r Lord cover, with bonus Domino!
  • Anduinel
    Anduinel Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Champed 5/5/3 Rogue, heavy green board. Iceboy was down in about six rounds thanks to Gloves Off. Got another cover for MAC, which was nice! Just 2 away from champing her.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Went in with a battled Rogue (~5000HP). 
    Green power, Red power, deny blue, match green, and win...
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    I have a champed Rogue, in my first match, I was stunned 7 times and was still one green match away from winning it. Second time, Bobby didn't get as much blue but still got me 3 times or so, and there was just no green past the initial gloves off. I had to give him the Sugah punch to finish it.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Not a hard matchup for higher-levelled Rogues, even with Iceman’s stun (which is at 3 turns).

1) Get 5 Green AP.

2) Use Gloves Off

3) Get another 9 Green AP.

4) Claim your LT.
    Was stunned twice and this still accurately describes my win.