Please! No more 2 coalition events at the same time...

Even if one was "beta", not playing a coalition event feels like letting down your teammates that actually play it.  So please, please.... no more of that insanity in the future...

P.S. Also, you'll have better data if you don't run an official coalition event at the same time...  I know I could barely play to progression in TDW. :-/

Comments

• Feden
    Feden Posts: 79 Match Maker
    I agree, please run 3 next weekend... (seriously)

I have to start responding to these for balance.  For me and many others, the more content the better.  No one has to play any event they don't want to (I don't know why that needs to be said so often) and I've only had a handful of days where I couldn't play every charge in coalition/PVP and reach progression for dailies.  I wish there was "too much" content so I could then pick and choose which events I want to play and spend more time on my favorites.

There are more than enough casual coalitions for people that want less content, but people that want more have no alternative (grinding story doesn't really count) if there are less events.

• bobby_2613
    bobby_2613 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Feden said:
    I agree, please run 3 next weekend... (seriously)

I have to start responding to these for balance.  For me and many others, the more content the better.  No one has to play any event they don't want to (I don't know why that needs to be said so often) and I've only had a handful of days where I couldn't play every charge in coalition/PVP and reach progression for dailies.  I wish there was "too much" content so I could then pick and choose which events I want to play and spend more time on my favorites.

There are more than enough casual coalitions for people that want less content, but people that want more have no alternative (grinding story doesn't really count) if there are less events.

I don't care if they'd run 10 at the same time.  Fact is, do 1 coalition event and every others you'd like.  (I don't know why I need to explain how coalition events are differents than others.)  
  • LordDorwin
    LordDorwin Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I didn't really mind - I detest Story Mode and prefer to play events.

I must admit I am not too fond of RotGP, so I went full-out on Dragon War(also, the objectives were more realistic) then went through RotGP once.

I'd rather have an event be coalition than single player anyway.

Also, Dragon War was a beta that I signed up for, so I felt that I should at least play it (I wasn't sent an evaluation form, which I would have expected for a beta - does anyone know if this is normal?).

For me, the more content the better.  I suppose this might be an issue if you're in an extremely competitive coalition that insists everyone play every charge on every node, but I don't think this is the case for most of us.