DjangoUnbuffed Official Hazing Thread

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Okay newest Djangoliers, you didn't think you could get into such an exclusive club that easily, did you? Oh, we're not through with you yet!

I will check off your names as you complete your assigned tasks, and add the names for those who have not yet received their spot.

Ju Li
-Spider-America
-CoolBond
-Forge
-Tannen

1. You must post a screenshot of your best team retreating from a seed team. Tell us which seed team scared you away and explain why you suddenly were struck with terror. The lightning rounds are ongoing right now, should be a good opportunity.

2. Follow this link: http://www.exdisplaykitchens1.co.uk/ then PM me with the answer to the question on their contact page, "Are you human?" to prove that you did it.

3. Find, in these forums, one of TheUnwiseOne's MPQ poems or stories and quote your favorite line.

4. Type out a kissing sound that represents you kneeling before and kissing HailMary's ring.

If anything else strikes our fancy, you may also be required to complete additional tasks. Believe me, you better hope nothing strikes TheUnwiseOne's fancy....

Comments

• HailMary's Ring :-0
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    HailMary's Ring :-0
    DRING-2_grande.jpg?v=1377641274
  • My, what a large ring you have!
  • 1) Screenshot_2014-03-18-16-29-02.png
    BattleAngel sent me screaming like a little girl because, come on, it's zomgwtfhax BattleAngel!

2) PM sent.

3) In honor of the Pamela Anderson, er, Heroic Jugs event,
    no matter what i did or which 3 i used
    i left the game feeling broken and abused.

4) *slurp, SLURP, SLURP* (Why are you wearing your ring there?)

Also, thank you all for letting me join. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Seeing as how this thread has rubbed a few the wrong way. please do note that this is all in fun and in no way serious.
    We apologize for any feelings of discomfort this may have caused anyone icon_e_sad.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Okay newest Djangoliers, you didn't think you could get into such an exclusive club that easily, did you? Oh, we're not through with you yet!

I will check off your names as you complete your assigned tasks, and add the names for those who have not yet received their spot.

Ju Li
    Spider-America
    CoolBond
    Forge

1. You must post a screenshot of your best team retreating from a seed team. Tell us which seed team scared you away and explain why you suddenly were struck with terror. The lightning rounds are ongoing right now, should be a good opportunity.

2. Follow this link: http://www.exdisplaykitchens1.co.uk/ then PM me with the answer to the question on their contact page, "Are you human?" to prove that you did it.

3. Find, in these forums, one of TheUnwiseOne's MPQ poems or stories and quote your favorite line.

4. Type out a kissing sound that represents you kneeling before and kissing HailMary's ring.

If anything else strikes our fancy, you may also be required to complete additional tasks. Believe me, you better hope nothing strikes TheUnwiseOne's fancy....

1:
    Anytime I am faced with a seeded Hawkguy, I walk the other way. Thanks, ChopStuck, for costing me three of my precious LR points.
    rfvK7sI.png

2:
    PMed

3:
    "So out comes the spider, to stun us with his blue
    but we will have the final say, as he will be nerfed too."

4:
    smmtch ..... I have no idea what I'm doing.

Back to getting my LR points back and watching if anyone is going to kick me out of the top spot in LoT!
  • Welcome aboard Forge and Spider-America! Your right of passage is complete! Now you can make fun of HailMary, too!
  • And for some reason, this is more what I pictured:

ei9oub.png
  • 1 C01lMSWl.jpg?2
    it was so embarrasing i not only had to run from 1 seed team i had to run from em all! just look at me these **** pounded the **** out of me without getting a scratch!
    2 pm, sent
    3 "SOON"
    4 *SMOOOCH!*
  • coolbond, your right of passage is complete! Welcome aboard!
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1 - Uh, the dog ate my picture. I'm waiting for him to cough it back up and then I'll post it. Else, it's back to the vet clinic for more stomach pumping fun. Story will come with the pic.

2 - Pm'd

3 - Not quite a line from a poem or story, however, I did quite like this pic...

Untitled_000123.jpg

I'm quite the deadpool fan and I love a good fitted Kitchens. icon_e_smile.gif

4 - Kiss the ring, eh? Uh. Okay. *kiss*
  • Welcome, Tannen, to the International Order of the Silent "D"!
  • Ok Ju Li, just you left icon_e_smile.gif
  • wonder why
  • coolbond wrote:
    wonder why

What? Does someone have a problem with public humiliation?
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    And for some reason, this is more what I pictured:

ei9oub.png

more leik

ring-pop.jpg