Cp usages for pvp player.

Day 45 player.have around 125 cp.
Earns 10 cp from every pvp.
My roster have all 2*.working on rostering 3*.
I mainly play pvp.so for what purposes can i use cp now?
Or should i continue to hoard them?
Any advices are welcome.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    The main use for CP is to pull from the Latest Legends and Classic Legends vaults to obtain 4-stars and 5-stars. You don't want to do this unless you have open roster slots for any new characters you acquire. If you don't have room for new characters, keep hoarding your tokens and CP until you do, otherwise you're wasting it by opening covers you're just throwing away. Hoarding is a common practice among a lot of players here, all for different reasons but always as a way to smartly manage resources and avoid waste. (For example, I'm currently sitting on a hoard of 85 Legendary tokens and 1600 CP).

CP can also be used to buy covers for a character if you have at least 1 cover in the color you want to buy. This is widely considered an overly expensive and inefficient use of CP but it can be nice to get that last 13th cover so you can expedite the champing process of someone you really want.

CP can buy you 5-star Hero-for-Hire bundles, but these too are often a poor deal.
  • mpqavsmpqavs
    mpqavsmpqavs Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Thank you for the reply.
    So continue to hoard all cp.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu's advice is good.  It's best to hoard LT and CP until you're ready to enter 4* play, which is going to be a long time for you.  Get all your 2*s champed while rostering all 3*s.  It's going to take a ton of roster slots, so consider buying some HP.  When all your 3*s are champed, then open your hoard of LT and CP and instantly enter 4* play.