MTGPQ Sneak Peek: November 2018 Edition *Updated (11/20/18)

2»

Comments

  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,763 Site Admin
    (11/07/18) *Updated image overviews, Single Player events, and Multiplayer events.
  • fiirstfiirst Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby
    there is Zve row next week but not shaded, is there still ZvE around 16 ot 17 Nov.
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,763 Site Admin
    fiirst said:
    Brigby
    there is Zve row next week but not shaded, is there still ZvE around 16 ot 17 Nov.
    No. There will not be a Duel Decks event that weekend.
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,839 Chairperson of the Boards
    So nothing alongside awr?
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,763 Site Admin
    So nothing alongside awr?
    The new 2-Day version of Across Ixalan will be running alongside AWR that weekend.
  • khurramkhurram Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby it says that the final reward from each RT event will be an exclusive card. Only mythics are marked as exclusive and we have never gotten mythics from daily events before. Can you confirm?
  • Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 3,276 Chairperson of the Boards
    khurram said:
    @Brigby it says that the final reward from each RT event will be an exclusive card. Only mythics are marked as exclusive and we have never gotten mythics from daily events before. Can you confirm?
    According to the schedule the event will start running on Wednesday.  We'll have the answers then.

    Not like this is super-serious, though.  Whether we get a free mythic per day or per week or per month, free mythics are free mythics.  I have no complaints.
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,839 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    So nothing alongside awr?
    The new 2-Day version of Across Ixalan will be running alongside AWR that weekend.
    Oh yes, you're right! I missed the small rectangle in the edge..and the dailies don't really feel like content - but with the changed structure, I'm looking forward to it, maybe it gives a new spin to the event!
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,763 Site Admin
    (11/13/18) *Updated image overviews, Single Player events, Multiplayer events, and Duel Decks Events.
  • ElfNeedsFoodElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    @khurram These ones are indeed mythics, but we have had exclusive rare cards before from the referral packs.

  • JopeX37JopeX37 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Wow.  DDZE is no longer a stand alone weekend event.  2 Standard coalition events on the horizon.  It's really nice when you guys listen.  Thanks.
  • MachineMachine Posts: 559 Critical Contributor
    JopeX37 said:
    Wow.  DDZE is no longer a stand alone weekend event.  2 Standard coalition events on the horizon.  It's really nice when you guys listen.  Thanks.

    Well, I don't like it. Now they've scheduled a 5 node coalition event with an additional Duel Decks event. Luckily DDZE is not a coaltion event so it will probably be skipped, even though I liked to play it when it was standalone.
  • bken1234bken1234 GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Machine said:
    JopeX37 said:
    Wow.  DDZE is no longer a stand alone weekend event.  2 Standard coalition events on the horizon.  It's really nice when you guys listen.  Thanks.

    Well, I don't like it. Now they've scheduled a 5 node coalition event with an additional Duel Decks event. Luckily DDZE is not a coaltion event so it will probably be skipped, even though I liked to play it when it was standalone.
    But there actually isn’t a lot of overlap here. Duel Decks will start Saturday and RtO will end on Sunday. 

    RtO is a 2 day event. 
  • GrizzoMtGPQGrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 759 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby can we see the schedule for next week?
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,763 Site Admin
    Brigby can we see the schedule for next week?
    Yup! Now that the TDW Beta Test has been announced, I'm working on updating the schedule
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,763 Site Admin
    (11/20/18) *Updated image overviews, Single Player events, and Multiplayer events.
  • GrizzoMtGPQGrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 759 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby can we see the December schedule?
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,763 Site Admin
    *You can find the December 2018 Sneak Peek HERE
Sign In or Register to comment.