Event Window for Last Charges (More than 6 Hours)

Magagumo
Magagumo Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
I'm sure I'm just joining a chorus here, but wouldn't it be nice if we had more than  a 6 hour window to finish our last event charges?

With a worldwide audience, regardless of start times someone is being forced to play in the dead of night in order to not lose 25+ ranks because of a little thing called "Sleep".

Yes, I am now more aware of this issue because Terrors in Shadows has its last charge available from 11 PM to 5 AM EST, but regardless why can't it be 7.5 hrs? I get you don't want to have it tick over to a new charge at 8 hrs (though I'm sure there's easy coding to set a maximum number of charges granted per event and still allow a reasonable window to finish our accrued charges).

Please, let's at least give folks a chance to wake-up at a normal time and finish their events, rather than demanding a disrupted sleep schedule.

Comments

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Something really needs to be done about this. Forcing people in unlucky time zones/with strict schedules to pick between being competitive in a PvP event or sleep/work is a horrible way to treat customers (if you want them to stay as customers).
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, this really needs fixing. My personal favorite would be setting it up to add multiple charges every 24 hours (3-4 to keep most events the same) then end the event 23 hours after the last recharge.