Freeze after Replace Creature selection on Token Stack [Fixed]

NinjaNick
NinjaNick Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
The game continues to stall and not move after the Replace Creature widget for tokens. During the Race to Orazca event on the white node, my Memorial of Glory support popped, creating 2 Soldier tokens, thereby activating the Replace Creature prompt since my side already had 3 creatures slotted.

I choose to get rid of the Knight tokenx4 on my side, and I think it started to work since the game took one of the Knight tokens away, leaving Knight tokenx3 on the board, but then the game stalled. The board freezes and can't be moved. I'm guessing it's because the game should have taken the entire stack of Knight tokens away instead of just one, so that there would be an empty slot for the 2 Soldier tokens.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Not just tokens sadly. Top node I had 3 creatures in play (hasty Pirate, Captain and Wily Goblin x2). I wanted to replace the goblin stack with Etali but all it did was remove 1 reinforcement and freeze. 9 points down the drain.
  • EvilDead
    EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2018
    your tinykitty quality controll is costing us rewards - you want my money well kiss my tinykitty - fix this game

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Same thing here. Blue node, thopter stack - 1st, zacama stack - 2nd, hangarback - 3rd, casting djinn of wishes and pick zacama to replace and game stops. EvilDead has the correct sentiment.
  • ArielSira
    Just had another freeze on the top node; this time it was Greg using Tefs first ability to bounce my Storm Fleet Sprinter (and yes it was reinforced). Sigh.
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Just came here to vent my anger about this bloody annoying and tinikittiest bug. 

It is utterly shameful to have such crippling bugs on events that require careful management of the board.

Does anyone play test these things??   :s 
  • ArielSira
    Seems anything that involves killing, replacing or bouncing a reinforced creature makes the game freeze (don't know about exiling but I assume the same). Did you guys send a ticket to support as well?
  • Magagumo
    Magagumo Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Green node tried to replace dinosaur token.. gg
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Freezed blue node of current Race to Orazca due to tokens.

@Brigby, @Tombstone, @Oktagon_Daiane are developers aware of this well reported bug?
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Competitive play is more luck than skills sadly due to bugs. This is why I suggest they bump coalition rewards and decrease individual rewards until they sort things out. Of course this won't happen. To me them bugs help them out to give less rewards.
    And token being replaced freezes the games, at least on the blue node.
    Hope they won't use this as an excuse for more legacy
  • EvilDead
    EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2018
    Just had to quit a match in RatC for this bug. Android updated to the new version as well.

Replacing my Blue Octopi with another creature........

Edit: I notice it's not on the bugs list. Are you guys ignoring this issue?
  • Mark_Tedin
    Mark_Tedin Posts: 167 Tile Toppler

I've already collected at least 6 losses in major events with this bug. we need an official position on this issue
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    It happened to me twice, both times I had a Startled Awake I wanted to replace. Can't confirm if it was reinforced or not, or whether it was flipped or not.
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    I can confirm now that this has happened today on a token stack that was both reinforced (Elspeth token 4/4 soldier stack) and pumped (by a Vanquisher's Banner). The creature left the battlefield, but was never replaced by a Resplendent Angel from hand, so I suspect it's the creature leaving the battlefield that causes the soft lock. 
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    I am usually able to replace creature stacks without issue, except when there are supports buffing them. I get freezes even when the stacks are of regular creatures, not tokens.
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Just had this happen when the Memorial to Glory Soldier tokens were to be replaced by Lifelink Soldiers from Hazda.