MPQ Sneak Peek: November 2018 Edition *Updated (11/26/18)

Comments

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    A whole week with boosted Blackbolt. Heck yeah!
  • ManoPA
    ManoPA Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Yeah!!! Enemy of the state!!! 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Champed Black Bolt sees your 7-day event, and would like to up the ante to SCL9. Thorbolt+Chavez easy-peasy mode!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,570 Chairperson of the Boards
    We finally get Enemy of the State and Quake was boosted the week before! You rotters!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    EotS has so many waves and takes for...ev...er.  That plus a 5 cover Bolt says “casual clears”, which sounds like a good week right about now. 
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby With the holiday Thursday, when will tokens be updated?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Thanos said:
    Brigby With the holiday Thursday, when will tokens be updated?
    I believe they will be updated tomorrow, but I will double check with the team to confirm.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    We finally get Enemy of the State and Quake was boosted the week before! You rotters!
    I’m going for SCL 9 on this one , should be fun 😁

wonder how my 7 cover BB will cope 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    She's still totally trivializes the "rock monsters" in Honor Among Thieves, so it's not a complete loss... like when Strange's boost week is a boss event and Simulator or something.  Running 4Cage, Quake and basically anybody makes it difficult for the green countdowns to damage you for more than 1 in SCL's 8 or 7 (I haven't tried this in 9, yet).  Because the special tiles fall on predictable colors, her blue is also good for tile removal if for some reason Cage isn't doing it well enough.   It would be better if she was boosted for EotS, but she didn't get a bad boost week.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Urukele said:
    @Brigby Why no more new support ?

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/76138/new-feature-costumes-11-20-18/p1

Devs have apparently been focusing on Another new game feature.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,570 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    She's still totally trivializes the "rock monsters" in Honor Among Thieves, so it's not a complete loss... like when Strange's boost week is a boss event and Simulator or something.  Running 4Cage, Quake and basically anybody makes it difficult for the green countdowns to damage you for more than 1 in SCL's 8 or 7 (I haven't tried this in 9, yet).  Because the special tiles fall on predictable colors, her blue is also good for tile removal if for some reason Cage isn't doing it well enough.   It would be better if she was boosted for EotS, but she didn't get a bad boost week.
    Yeah I'm not really playing HaT this time round so I forgot about her being good there.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Urukele said:
    @Brigby Why no more new support ?

Domino didn't get one either - I pointed this fact out and Brigby made the following comment on that thread:

Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Domino does not have a corresponding Support, and it may not necessarily be the case that all characters will have a corresponding Support either.
    So it appears that they are not going to give every new character their own support, going forward. Good, it was getting kind of silly - supports should be limited to relatively iconic items and allies.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(11/21/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events and Deadpool's Dailies.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smash Hit! Danvers, Rogue: Get warmed up!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does the wave node in the main chapter of EotS stay for the rest of the 6 days? So, I will clear the node once every day until the event ends?
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does the wave node in the main chapter of EotS stay for the rest of the 6 days? So, I will clear the node once every day until the event ends?
    IIRC, it disappears after the first sub (when Wolverine changes sides).  So you've got two days to deal with that node.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks jamesh.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    jamesh said:
    IIRC, it disappears after the first sub (when Wolverine changes sides).  So you've got two days to deal with that node.

Sounds about right.
  • BigND
    BigND Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2018
    It seems that the next pve should be the boss event. Is there any way to predict wich one will it be? Or maybe there is a list of previous boss events somewhere?

Thank you.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    BigND said:
    It seems that the next pve should be the boss event. Is there any way to predict wich one will it be? Or maybe there is a list of previous boss events somewhere?

Thank you.
    They have run the same event twice in a row on numerous occasions, so no way to predict.
    Lets just hope they toss us Crash the Mad Titan during Christmas week this year.