Roster help, who should I ditch to make room in the roster slots?

Perzival
Perzival Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
So, I've been playing for a few months and roster slots have always been my issue. Many 4* i got from tokens and prizes have either been sold or expired.

Please advise me what I should do with my roster right now http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Onisushigiri/

I've been playing in PvP mostly SCL 6, just now starting SCL 7. Rarely play PvE, only for progression rewards if there's 3* cover I want basically.
I'm confused on whether I should:

a. Collect the rest of the 3* and just champ them, so BH should be on less covered heroes.
b. Level up my already champed 3* to max to move on to 4*

As of right now I have 324K ISO, 1400 HP, and 329 CP. As of now I have 15 LL tokens and 42 combined unopened other tokens from Elite, HT, and Taco Vault.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    You have a solid group of 3's. I would continue what you are doing there with the goal of trying to champ all 3* characters. If you play PvP then you will eventually need all the 3's and a champed 3 is a big advantage.Bonus Heroing 3* to completion isn't that hard and you have a decent basis and pretty much all of the best ones already. You could check upcoming PvP tournaments to see who might be worth BH'ing for lesser covered 3's (for example Eye for an Eye is coming up so if you are planning on opening your Elites and HT's then bonus hero Cyke to see if you get any covers to add to his boosted levels to help you there).

One thing you should do ASAP is to BH your 3* Captain Marvel to get the missing covers you need to champ her. The Champ levels covers you receive will help speed up you being able to Champ 4* C4rol when the time is right and she will have a massive effect on your ability to play PvP.

The other 3's to consider prioritising are those with 2* feeders.

Once your 3's get a bit higher, you will start to run into the much better rewards and some players (myself included) like to then change BH around depending on what character will yield the best reward.

Hope some of that helps.

• Perzival
    Perzival Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for the insight.

Yeah i think i'll just start champing all 3* first then make my way on from there

So from what you're saying is that BH heroes get higher percentage depends on boosted chars?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Perzival said:
    So from what you're saying is that BH heroes get higher percentage depends on boosted chars?
    No, what Daz is saying is to use your Bonus Heroes strategically. BH's are not connected to the boosted list in any way.

If you're really hurting for slots, the limited 'trophy' characters are the only ones I'd advise getting rid of (Taskmaster, Devil Dino, Howard the Duck). They are so infrequently needed in any events that you wouldn't notice their absence.

Some other advices:
    1 - Consider playing in the highest SCL available to you in PvP. SCL has zero impact on difficulty in PvP like it does in PvE. MMR dictates your opponents in PvP (MMR is a behind-the-scenes algorithm that matches you against opponents with similar rosters). The only thing SCL impacts in PvP is placement prizes.

2 - PvE is where rosters are built if/when you want to transition to the 4-star tier. You should be able to handle SCL 7 in PvE where there is two 3-star covers and a 4-star cover in progression.

3 - If you don't have roster slots, hoard your Legendary Tokens and CP until you do; there's no sense opening Latest/Classic legend tokens if you don't have any open slots.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah what Dormammu said above - sorry if my post was not clear.