MPQ Sneak Peek: November 2018 Edition *Updated (11/26/18)

Comments

• shardwickshardwick Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 1,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy to see Enemy of the State, just not over a holiday weekend. Would have been a great time to do a raid event.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 2,054 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to miss my Wolverine.
  • KahmonKahmon Critical Contributor Posts: 596 Critical Contributor
    A whole week with boosted Blackbolt. Heck yeah!
  • ManoPAManoPA Just Dropped In Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Yeah!!! Enemy of the state!!! 
  • zodiac339zodiac339 Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Champed Black Bolt sees your 7-day event, and would like to up the ante to SCL9. Thorbolt+Chavez easy-peasy mode!
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 3,130 Chairperson of the Boards
    We finally get Enemy of the State and Quake was boosted the week before! You rotters!
  • bluewolfbluewolf Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 3,136 Chairperson of the Boards
    EotS has so many waves and takes for...ev...er.  That plus a 5 cover Bolt says “casual clears”, which sounds like a good week right about now. 
  • ThanosThanos Critical Contributor Posts: 573 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby With the holiday Thursday, when will tokens be updated?
  • BrigbyBrigby Site Admin ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,458 Site Admin
    Thanos said:
    Brigby With the holiday Thursday, when will tokens be updated?
    I believe they will be updated tomorrow, but I will double check with the team to confirm.
  • turbomooseturbomoose Mover and Shaker Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:
    We finally get Enemy of the State and Quake was boosted the week before! You rotters!
    I’m going for SCL 9 on this one , should be fun 😁

wonder how my 7 cover BB will cope 
  • ZootSaxZootSax Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 1,670 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    She's still totally trivializes the "rock monsters" in Honor Among Thieves, so it's not a complete loss... like when Strange's boost week is a boss event and Simulator or something.  Running 4Cage, Quake and basically anybody makes it difficult for the green countdowns to damage you for more than 1 in SCL's 8 or 7 (I haven't tried this in 9, yet).  Because the special tiles fall on predictable colors, her blue is also good for tile removal if for some reason Cage isn't doing it well enough.   It would be better if she was boosted for EotS, but she didn't get a bad boost week.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Urukele said:
    @Brigby Why no more new support ?

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/76138/new-feature-costumes-11-20-18/p1

Devs have apparently been focusing on Another new game feature.

• DAZ0273DAZ0273 Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 3,130 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    She's still totally trivializes the "rock monsters" in Honor Among Thieves, so it's not a complete loss... like when Strange's boost week is a boss event and Simulator or something.  Running 4Cage, Quake and basically anybody makes it difficult for the green countdowns to damage you for more than 1 in SCL's 8 or 7 (I haven't tried this in 9, yet).  Because the special tiles fall on predictable colors, her blue is also good for tile removal if for some reason Cage isn't doing it well enough.   It would be better if she was boosted for EotS, but she didn't get a bad boost week.
    Yeah I'm not really playing HaT this time round so I forgot about her being good there.
  • GrimSkaldGrimSkald Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 1,967 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Urukele said:
    @Brigby Why no more new support ?

Domino didn't get one either - I pointed this fact out and Brigby made the following comment on that thread:

Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Domino does not have a corresponding Support, and it may not necessarily be the case that all characters will have a corresponding Support either.
    So it appears that they are not going to give every new character their own support, going forward. Good, it was getting kind of silly - supports should be limited to relatively iconic items and allies.
  • BrigbyBrigby Site Admin ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,458 Site Admin
    *(11/21/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events and Deadpool's Dailies.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 3,256 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smash Hit! Danvers, Rogue: Get warmed up!
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 2,054 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does the wave node in the main chapter of EotS stay for the rest of the 6 days? So, I will clear the node once every day until the event ends?
  • jameshjamesh Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 1,394 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does the wave node in the main chapter of EotS stay for the rest of the 6 days? So, I will clear the node once every day until the event ends?
    IIRC, it disappears after the first sub (when Wolverine changes sides).  So you've got two days to deal with that node.
    Thanks jamesh.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Chairperson of the Boards Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    jamesh said:
    IIRC, it disappears after the first sub (when Wolverine changes sides).  So you've got two days to deal with that node.

Sounds about right.