Spice Up the PVP Off Season

ThaRoadWarrior
ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
It's been a good long while since Sakaar Arena was run; seems like a perfect thing to do to spice up an off season to me. 

Anybody else have something they'd like to see to make off-season PVP more interesting?

Comments

• randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    I'd like to see a 550 wave mode.  Have some special team requirements similar to what you see in off season PVPs (xmen only, foes only, female characters only, etc).  Boost everyone to 550 (that way, if you got some fully/high covered characters but don't have the ISO, you can use them) and grind away!

OR.................................................

Just do double ISO for the off seasons since their aren't shield or season awards :wink:

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wouldn't mind Gauntlet, so many new chars since it was last run, so many more combinations!
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Combined Arms lighting rounds 24/7.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    I personally would be interested in seeing what a Versus Tournament would be like if players were restricted to various "families."

For example, if you pick Professor X, then you are restricted to only X-Men characters or Guardians of the Galaxy characters if you pick Star-Lord.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    I personally would be interested in seeing what a Versus Tournament would be like if players were restricted to various "families."

For example, if you pick Professor X, then you are restricted to only X-Men characters or Guardians of the Galaxy characters if you pick Star-Lord.

Something like this has been suggested for Best Friends, or whatever the event is called.  You get a level boost that depends on the closeness of the characters, and a level decrease if they are enemies.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish Coulson had an Avengers tag, since he is the reason the MCU Avengers got their act together. Then we could benefit from some boosted Coulson/Hawkeye synergy in events like that.