Issue with SHIELD Clearance Levels/Ranks

Options
Hey I'm an old player that started out when the game was first created but I stopped for a few years - I quit when they first started releasing 4* characters. I just got back into the game and I can't access the higher SCLs despite having a fully decked out 3* roster due to my low rank. Is this intended or is this a bug? I'm currently only Rank 8.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you don’t have any/many champion levels on your 3*s and no real 4*s at all, rank 8 seems fine. You should jump a bunch of ranks in short order by championing all your level 166 3*s.

Also, if you left when 4*s were still new, you could be missing upwards of 7 3* characters, if not more. There are 47 or 48 of them now.
  • Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    If you don’t have any/many champion levels on your 3*s and no real 4*s at all, rank 8 seems fine. You should jump a bunch of ranks in short order by championing all your level 166 3*s.

Also, if you left when 4*s were still new, you could be missing upwards of 7 3* characters, if not more. There are 47 or 48 of them now.
    You're right, I'm missing quite a few 3* characters, I guess what I meant by fully decked out is that they're all levelled. It's just that I'm at an impasse because I can't get 3* covers if I can't hit Rank 15 to enter SCL5 tournaments (I can only enter SCL2 tourneys where most people only have max 70ish characters to get 2* covers). That's why I was wondering if there was something that could be done. I guess I'll just have to slowly level 2* characters with covers then.