More Stories

BlessedOne
BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
Please, add more stories to the story mode, especially based on Ravnica.
Ravnica has a great story arc that may be drawn from to design the matches.

Comments

• EvilDead
    EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    +1 

We need more story mode plus I think if you're using a PW that hasn't participated in that Story yet they should be able to reap the full rewards from the objectives to help level new PWs.
  • LordDorwin
    LordDorwin Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Hear, hear! We could do with far more description and narration, especially for events.

Paper Magic cards have a brief description or piece of information printed on them in italics, which gives a bit of information about the creature/place/spell the card represents.  This could easily be included on the virtual cards and would already be an improvement on the status quo.

These short descriptions are occasionally used as event level introductions.  Frankly, that's just lazy.  Put the card text on the card itself and write a more detailed commentary.

BTW, some matches in certain events make less than no sense.  Why fight Ajani in Revolt Against the Consulate, when he helps Gideon in the story?  That is just pointless.  In fact, it is never explained throughout the event who is revolting against the consulate, and why this is happening!

And this is just one example.  The OP is right, much more storyline please!  Not everyone who plays this game plays the tabletop version too.
  • Mobyslick
    Mobyslick Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Yeah... I'm almost maxed out on all story content, What to do when you've done the current events and you have no story content left to fill the time til new events? Take a BREAK?! Come on...
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mobyslick said:
    Yeah... I'm almost maxed out on all story content, What to do when you've done the current events and you have no story content left to fill the time til new events? Take a BREAK?! Come on...
    Welcome, then. I think I reached 100% story mode and heroic encounters.. 18 months ago?