C4rol vs. Tony

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Champed C4rol. Got off two blacks and a couple of strikes later a yellow. Bam. LT was a Bamf-champ level that gave another LT, a XFDP champ level.

Comments

• KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    edited November 2018
    Wow easiest LT yet! Level 192 4/4/1. Standard matches got me enough black to fire two off and just waited for them to tick down.
    LT gave a green Dazzler.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    286 5/5/3 C4rol, no boosts.  Just chased black, had 2 Barrages but only needed 1 to go off.  C&D for another champ level.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lv 307 Carol. No boosts. When I started there were only four blacks on the board. Tony got enough blues to do Girl Friday which gave him a big red cascade and that generated plenty of black for me. He ate a photonic barrage. LT was a yellow Kitty. :smile:
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Champed 5/5/5 level 294. Crazy easy. LT yielded an iceman.

Edit: 5/5/3, even.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Trivial for a Champed Carol. One black resolving was enough to drop Tony. The only reason it took more than a few turns is that the board was really light on both black and red.
    Token was a Miles champ level.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed 5/5/5 level 294. Crazy easy. LT yielded an iceman.
    Well of course it is with a 5/5/5.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Won this match in three moves with champed Captain Marvel.

My first turn - Match 5 yellow, followed by random match.
    AI first turn - Match red, +3 black for me.
    My second turn - Match 3 Black.
    AI second turn - Match red, +3 black for me.
    My third turn.  Fire off Black, then get rid of the tile and down 5-star Iron Man.

I finished at #6 on the leaderboard.  Token to the hoard.

My son also got this one quickly, and ended up at #1 on the leaderboard.  His token gave him a Kitty Pryde, which let him do the essential node in the Honor Among Thieves. He joined with about an hour and a half left in SCL 9 at #35, finished at #25, and got two Bishop covers.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    I won on my third try with lvl 188 (3/4/2) Carol. 
    IM hit me with The Winning Team early.  Because of that, Energy Manipulation occurred so often that I actually lost track of both of their health points.   I only laid down one Executive Decision and did not get to use Photonic Barrage because when the AP was ready, Energy Manipulation killed IM.  I was so shocked when I saw the Victory banner because it seemed too soon. 

LT gave me a much needed black cover for G4mora.  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed C4rol had no issues. Iron Man didn't fire a single power.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    My 2/3/3 lvl 168 Carol flatlined like 3 times even with all the boost i could equip, but i got it on the 4th. Lt gave me war machine, which is a bit meh, but this is my 4th crash that i won, so overall very happy indeed. :)
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lt gave me war machine, which is a bit meh
    Have you read the first issue of Civil War II? If yes, then that’s a whammy to Carol.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 281 5/5/3 Carol

Tony damn near got me with a couple of early cascades and casts of his blue/red combo. It took me a minute to get enough black and yellow and take him out. Token to the post-Loki hoard (currently 131 pulls).
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Lt gave me war machine, which is a bit meh
    Have you read the first issue of Civil War II? If yes, then that’s a whammy to Carol.
    No, sorry, i have little to no comics knowledge of anything. What does this mean?
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    My C4rol is just too weak lvl 111 2/1/2. I got close once (down to just over 1000), but he got off a Girl Friday. Some I've just gone out to match damage.