Random MPQ Thoughts

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    ZootSax said:
    My Random MPQ Thought of the Day:
    I really want to get the Pocket Radio support (preferably at Rank 3), but just to equip on Devil Dinosaur.  If there was ever an MPQ character that needed a radio....

Can we get him/her the rollerskates too?

The only support Devil Dinosaur needs is a smoking jacket and a champagne glass.
    We totally need to make Devil Dino our "Pikachu" and dress him differently each season
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    ZootSax said:
    I really want to get the Pocket Radio support (preferably at Rank 3), but just to equip on Devil Dinosaur.  If there was ever an MPQ character that needed a radio....

The only support Devil Dinosaur needs is a smoking jacket and a champagne glass.
    @Brigby, is it too early to pass on suggestions for the 6th Anniversary?  ;-)
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    Malcrof said:
    Quebbster said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    ZootSax said:

We totally need to make Devil Dino our "Pikachu" and dress him differently each season
    I look forward to the Detective Devil Dino movie coming soon to theaters near you.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    She should totally dress up in Daredevil's costume! Daredevil Dino!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    ZootSax said:

Top hat and monocle too... or is that too much? 
  • TPF Alexis
    I've been using Kitty a lot lately, and her "ready" art, when she's at the front of your team in a match is starting to bug me. I have the same issue with Jessica Jones. I love all the art for both of them except the piece we see most often. Jessica's looks like it's from some kind of anime or something, and Kitty's looks like a grumpy old lady. Neither fits with the character or the rest of their art.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kitty looks terrible IMHO. I hope they can fix her like they did Kamala Khan.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel bad for Wolverine in EotS. It is meant to be about how scary/oh no Wolverine is a bad guy/Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!,/scream like a little girl terrible things are but I just keep one-shotting him every time he pops up. Seriously, The Hand can keep him.
  • TPF Alexis
    DAZ0273 said:
    I feel bad for Wolverine in EotS. It is meant to be about how scary/oh no Wolverine is a bad guy/Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!,/scream like a little girl terrible things are but I just keep one-shotting him every time he pops up. Seriously, The Hand can keep him.
    I was kind of cracking up at the bit where Fury called him "the most dangerous Mutant in the world". Ever heard of Jean Grey or Magneto, Nick?
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Every sing time I see her I think "does Kitty brings the wall with her in every fight?". She must be really fit by now.
  • TPF Alexis
    kk3thess said:
    Every sing time I see her I think "does Kitty brings the wall with her in every fight?". She must be really fit by now.
    I was kind of thinking this morning that it would be funny if it were part of her in-game art as well. And possibly even her animations.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    kk3thess said:
    I was kind of thinking this morning that it would be funny if it were part of her in-game art as well. And possibly even her animations.
    Since they're doing costumes for the various characters now, how about we give her one that's a giant pitcher of Kool-Aid?
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    kk3thess said:
    Kitty's "costume" could be some graffiti on her wall.
  • TPF Alexis
    This sub has another of my fave lines of dialogue in MPQ, when the black hole generator fails to activate, and Hank snarks "I don't mean to criticize, but we all still seem to exist." XD
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today an elite token brought my Hawk-Guy up to 266.  This made me realize that 2* Hawkeye is clearly my best farmer, as IM40 and Hawk-Guy (both currently or previously fed by 2* Hawkeye) reached 266 before any of my other 3*’s with feeders, save Captain Marvel who got ~20 champ levels for 4Carol reasons.  I guess it’s appropriate that the MCU character with the farm is really good at farming in MPQ.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    Today an elite token brought my Hawk-Guy up to 266.  This made me realize that 2* Hawkeye is clearly my best farmer, as IM40 and Hawk-Guy (both currently or previously fed by 2* Hawkeye) reached 266 before any of my other 3*’s with feeders, save Captain Marvel who got ~20 champ levels for 4Carol reasons.  I guess it’s appropriate that the MCU character with the farm is really good at farming in MPQ.
    Iowa represent! Woo hoo!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    My random MPQ thought:
    More Pizza Quantity.