Sub rankings

Smart80
Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
Perhaps it would be possible to create a tab for each sub in main page rankings of the event?

With tapping gone, scores are closer than ever, which is great off course. But it also makes me more curious about the sub points. I think it would be real nice to be able to view earlier sub ranking, after the sub is done, like with total scores. 

Especially for s5 players, its tough to compare with alli mates, but overall there is usually little time between subs to have a look.

PS. No need for “we dont care cause this only affects top players” comments.

Tagged:

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I'd really like to be able to see how the breakdown in individual subs was after they're finished. It's kind of annoying that that data just becomes inaccessible the moment the sub ends.
  • Smart80
    Hoped for little more support in this topic. Maybe shouldnt have “scared away” the forum trolls with my PS... :wink:

Anyway, i think Strange Sights is the perfect example that this could be very useful. I really would like to be able to compare my scores per door against my competition..
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would appreciate this function too, particularly with the death of tapping. When you ideally need to finish the last nod a fraction of a second before the sub closes there is no time to check the scoreboard.
  • Smart80
    Really wish this would be picked up with such close scores and just about no way to see the final sub leaderboards.. @Brigby
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've always wanted this too.

Another nice to have would be a stats page for your account that shows stats like;
    - Average PvE Placement
    - Average PvP Placement
    - Average Alliance Placement
    - Last Placement in each category (or even better show the last 3-5)
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree 100%.  I am in S1.9.1 player always and once the sub is over it sucks trying to see what my teammates are doing.   This would be very nice to have.  Just make it like an old event that blacks out and goes to the right for 24 hrs. 
  • Smart80
    I agree 100%.  I am in S1.9.1 player always and once the sub is over it sucks trying to see what my teammates are doing.   This would be very nice to have.  Just make it like an old event that blacks out and goes to the right for 24 hrs. 
    I rather have sub score tabs, next to main leaderboard, but that could work too
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Hoped for little more support in this topic.
    6 Likes in the Suggestions thread is pretty good support. Not too many travel this far down the forum page.  :)
  • Smart80
    Dormammu said:
    Smart80 said:
    Hoped for little more support in this topic.
    6 Likes in the Suggestions thread is pretty good support. Not too many travel this far down the forum page.  :)
    Very true and didnt want to sound ungrateful. 
    Just hoped for a couple more suggestions/supports so more change it could be picked up..