Peggy vs. Buzzy

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Champed Peggy. Got enough red for three punches. Had no misfortunes with her CD-tile. Swallowed one sting without problem. Had lotsa health left when she hit the ground. 

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    No problems at all, even though I forgot to respec Peggy to 5/5/3. I suppose prioritizing blue slowed Janet down.
  • thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Very recently champed Peggy ran into AP issues after one Ultimate Soldier and the buzz tile out. My path to victory was one DAPS tile, which unfortunately got matched while I was in a Sting time out, and shortly succumbed after a double dip of Tactical Intuition.

Second run went so smooth, it was hard to believe I failed the first try.

Got my first Cable cover.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Peggy, 18 red ap, fight was over quick.

Already forgot who I got out of the token. Oh, that makes sense. Kraven.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    3/2/3 Peggy failed the first attempt. Started out well, but a lucky cascade let to a double Tactical Intuition, and a board with very little red didn't help.

Second attempt I boosted all-damage just in case. Hard to tell if I would have won without it, but was happy to succeed on the second pass.

Token hoarded.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Peggy. Used Red twice. Game Over. In between She fired Yellow once and shortly afterward both tiles got matched/destroyed. She never fired Black and I avoided her Buzz tiles.

KGB

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    This was one of the first Crashes I ever attempted, I think the cycle before last. I was horribly outmatched at that point, so it was immensely satisfying to go back in with a champed Peggy, get a fairly red-heavy board, and punch Wasp out while taking only match damage.
    Token was a Quake champ level.
  • Anduinel
    Anduinel Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    4/4/2 Peggy. It took me five attempts to get this one. I just had no luck with red tiles, and Wasp kept getting her danged buzz tile out within a couple of rounds. Finally just had to play keep-away with any tiles that benefited Wasp until I lucked into a couple of 5-match reds within a round of each other. Got 4* Thing for my cover.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,568 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Peggy 5/4/4 Lvl 275. I forgot to re-spec also like Quebbster but actually even though the stun was useless I still got the benefit of the countdown tile damage. Wasp tried but she couldn't do anything, not even a tactical intuition and I eventually got the red needed to punch her lights out.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/3/5 Level 294 Peggy

Brought some red AP just because I was feeling lazy; and I didn't respec either. Two casts of red did the trick. Had a blue countdown on the board, but Wasp didn't live long enough to see it. Token to the post-Loki hoard (123 pulls accrued so far).
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    The first try did not go well for my 5/3/5 level 280-ish Peggy. It featured Wasp casting Tactical Intuition SIX times, with her tiles landing in corners on a red-starved, yellow-rich board. The single ability I managed to use was blue, and she kindly match away the countdown one turn before it resolved. So yeah, one of those kind of battles.

On the second try I lucked into red early, and the fight went much more smoothly, My reward was a XFDP champ level.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Anduinel said:
    4/4/2 Peggy. It took me five attempts to get this one. I just had no luck with red tiles, and Wasp kept getting her danged buzz tile out within a couple of rounds. Finally just had to play keep-away with any tiles that benefited Wasp until I lucked into a couple of 5-match reds within a round of each other. Got 4* Thing for my cover.
    I can totally understand your difficulty with this — Peggy’s not great alone and even less so under-covered. 

BUT you have the sweet, SWEET joy of a champed Peggy to look forward to! She’s amazing champed and in a team...