Graveyard Hint Appearing Too Frequently [Investigating]

System
System Posts: 1,024 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: 3.0 Release Notes *Updated (11/13/18).

Comments

• Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby i really like the 3.0 update. There is only one thing that really annoy me. Can I somehow get rid of "you can view card in graveyard " hint? I got it. I passed the training story. Now every time I play the new game after restart I have to click to get rid of such message. Any option to "disable hint" ?
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Szamsziel said:
    @Brigby i really like the 3.0 update. There is only one thing that really annoy me. Can I somehow get rid of "you can view card in graveyard " hint? I got it. I passed the training story. Now every time I play the new game after restart I have to click to get rid of such message. Any option to "disable hint" ?
    Same thing here..I figured it was because I hadn't done the tutorial yet. Guess not.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Szamsziel @madwren *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues section

Thanks for the heads up! I'll pass this along to the team for investigation.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did think it was great that it appeared to people who don't even know about training (Should point people there from inbox!) but expected it to only turn up in that first game.

So awesome idea! Just cut it back a bit...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Just add a remove hints option in the settings. Because otherwise i think it was a awesome idea.. just over time it gets annoying.