PVE Essential Character Rotation

ZootSax
ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
I thought there was a guide which maintained the rotation of 2*/3*/4* essential characters in PVE so that one could easily look up how long it had been since certain characters were the required essentials, but I couldn’t find anything when I searched the forum.  Does anyone know of such a document or did I mistake something else for this?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pretty sure there used to be one, but maybe it got eaten when we got the new forum.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I asked for this (specifically for the 4* rotation) over in the Tips and Guides sub-forum a month or so ago and got 100+ views but no response.
    Maybe it doesn't exist anymore...?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    @ZootSax, @skittledaddy

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but if you click on the "essentials" tab of the linked sheet it shows a history of past essentials.  It doesn't show projections, just a list of past essentials.  There used to be a thread with projections, but I think that one died a whiles back.

Big h/t to all the people who contribute to these sheets.  Their hard work makes this game more enjoyable.

http://tinyurl.com/MPQ-PVE-Details

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    @ZootSax, @skittledaddy

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but if you click on the "essentials" tab of the linked sheet it shows a history of past essentials.  It doesn't show projections, just a list of past essentials.  There used to be a thread with projections, but I think that one died a whiles back.

Big h/t to all the people who contribute to these sheets.  Their hard work makes this game more enjoyable.

http://tinyurl.com/MPQ-PVE-Details

Thanks, @Waddles!

That is helpful. While it clearly shows there is no predictable pattern of 4*s, it shows that 2* and 3* clearly do follow a sequence.