[french] Boss event - new mission [Investigating]

macgawel
macgawel Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
Hello.
Not really a bug, more a cosmetic. But it's annoying...

I play android french version, and in boss events I can't get the timer for "new(next ?) Missions in..."
On french it's spelled "nouvelles missions dans..." and I suspect it's too long to display the timer.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @macgawel
    Thank you for reporting. I'll make the team aware. 
  • macgawel
    macgawel Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Hello !
    I played Galactus event : it seems the problem is patched : now you've abbreviated "nouvelles" and the whole sentance (with timer) stays in the same line.
    Good job  B)
  • Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2018
    Hello,

Nop, problem is not fixed. Every boss event has different text.
    Thanos event is still displaying incomplete rimer.

It impact Apocalypse, Thanos, Sinister Six.
    Correct display: Ultron, Galactus
    Civil war, I dont recall if affected or not
  • Tombstone
    @Coubii
    Thank you for letting us know the issue is still occurring. I'll let the team know. 
  • Coubii
    With last month change of hours, and this display bug still there... Could someone tell when the mission rotate based on CET timezone?

Last event rotation was on 2am, 10am and 6pm (all in CET timezone). Apocalypse event is on same rotation schedule or is it 1 hour before?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's the same, 2am, 10, 6pm.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Coubii said:
    With last month change of hours, and this display bug still there... Could someone tell when the mission rotate based on CET timezone?

Last event rotation was on 2am, 10am and 6pm (all in CET timezone). Apocalypse event is on same rotation schedule or is it 1 hour before?

All boss events are on the same rotation. It's Always 2AM, 10AM and 6 PM for the new missions.
  • Coubii
    Little up thread.

Nice to see a new Boss event. Sad to see that timer text display for next wave mission is still incomplete.

I've noticed a month or so a big upgrade in French translated texts, many non translated components were properly translated. I was hoping Boss Fight event would also get that long awaited fix in the same time.  But no... :(
  • Coubii
    Hey!
    Good news, finally we got a fix. :) French player can see the next mission count down for Apocalypse event.  I hope the other events got fixed as well.
  • Tombstone
    @Coubii
    Thank you for the update!