How many health packs do you use for 3 rounds of simulator?

Options
Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
How many do you buy from the store?

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I always drop down from 7 to 6 in this cascading mess of an event. I still get hurt a lot but have managed to not use any packs. Awful.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

One or two this time. Boosted Thor is fun.

Not bought, mind you. Just from the 10 regular ones.

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Buy health packs for this trash event? Uh, no.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Buying? No way. But i do use up pretty much all of it. Repeatedly. This event is killer for lower rosters....
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For some top 1-5 players there are times you have to buy due to using a lot of Thanos RG and GOTG.  All depends on the event and the essentials.  This one, with Dominio being new and weak due to not champed and cannot take Thanos death blast, has been a bit more of a health pack drain and I did have to buy 1 time during sub 2/3 clear and grind.  Right now in 2nd place overall.  
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:

One or two this time. Boosted Thor is fun.

Not bought, mind you. Just from the 10 regular ones.

Yep.  So far, just one.  That was after a particularly nasty AI cascade on the first day that let a LVL 515 Ghost Rider activate all three of his abilities and take out my half-Thor.  The other two team members were dispatched shortly thereafter, but I used the health pack the following morning to get Thor back in the game...for three rounds of his node before he went back to half health and started making the fights go very, very quickly.  Combined with America, he's done upwards of 60K damage to an enemy in one turn without using abilities.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can always drop your teams to slower combos that stun lock, passive auto fire or auto heal.  Most players have rosters that can win the matches, it’s just a trade off between speed vs health
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd estimate I've been using half a dozen or so (from my free 10) each sub. Mostly for Gwenpool. Even boosted, it doesn't take much for her to need one.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've lucked in by getting multiple healthpacks from DDQ.  I was up to 25 when Simulator started.  Used them all by the end of the second round and that's not using healthpacks on any other play in the game.  I know I'll use all 10 by the time it's over today.  
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I try not to use any, but only going for t50 placement each sub and overall.  So I can stretch out PVE over a couple hours and still pull that off.

I'm only doing CL7.  So Grockdusa & Chavez/Boosted 5 is enough to get by.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Options
    3-5 somewhere, but I was using Thanos for speed.  If not doing this I would probably get by with 1 or 0.

SCL9.
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    currently in 3* land, only went for the 8 CP checkpoint, used 0. SCL7.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    buy?  hahahahahahaha!!!! no.

I used 3, maybe 4 from my inventory of 10, and that was just because I over-used 5Thor and accidentally let him die.
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    I'd say 3-4 per 'round'. SCL8 and 3*land moving into 4* land.
    I go for top50 as top10 isn't remotely possible for me.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't think I've ever bought a health pack, except possibly by mistake. Even then, probably not.
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Funny story (to me at least). The first round I was making initial clears and a lucky AI cascade allowed 3* Punisher to one shot my 5* Thor with somewhere around 40K hit points. I took him out first after that.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So far I have used zero in sub one and two (CL9).  Even if I somehow used all 10 I wouldn't buy any I would just open some tacos.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dramatist said:
    Funny story (to me at least). The first round I was making initial clears and a lucky AI cascade allowed 3* Punisher to one shot my 5* Thor with somewhere around 40K hit points. I took him out first after that.
    Welcome to the club!  That's a lesson I also learned the hard way.  Half health Thor is no match for the 3-star Punisher...

• charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    I used one health pack (scl 8) for sub 2 grind and sub 3 first four clears after getting through sub 1 grind and sub 2 first four without needing to use any health packs. This is a wonderful event. That’s not sarcasm, I really enjoy this pve.