Stark Naked recruiting for top 100 pve - full

Options
Bubba3210
Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
edited November 2018 in MPQ Alliances

Stark Naked private alliance is recruiting!

What we are:

We are consistently hitting the T100 PVE placement. We have a great interactive team and keep adding big hitters that make full prog plus + each event.

Here is what we strive toward:

PVE

Boss events full participation expected until we hit alliance progression. Last eight events we hit full progression with many members playing way beyond.

Events require full personal progression. New releases require more if possible.

PVP

No requirements but some members hit at least the 4000 point mark overall for the 10-pack. Others play to at least the 575 mark per event for the 10 cp. Here do whatever you like and are able. We usually place top 200-350.

Other

We use Line to coordinate and plan events. We have a range of players from working through 3* transition, to veterans completing the 4* and 5* champing progress.

No requirement to spend money!  Have fun and communicate if you will be away.

What we are looking for:

Players in any state of transition through the clearance levels who are able to hit max progression in a SCL that is comfortable to them. Ideally, you are in your 3* plus transition level. This is important when facing the boss challenges and being able to hit bosses once they get to those insane levels.

My IGN is Bubba3210 and if this sounds interesting please PM me before attempting to join so we can discuss!

Thanks!

Comments

• ShadyMilkMan
    ShadyMilkMan Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I don't know how to PM you but I responded in the Reddit page as well....my name is ShadyMilkMan
  • Bubba3210
    Options
    Recruiting for one slot.
  • bkbratt
    bkbratt Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey Bubba, I am interesting in joining.  Looking for a new alliance.  I do not have LINE but would download.  Usually T100 in PVE in SCL7.  Let me know if interested.
  • Bubba3210
    Options
    bkbratt said:
    Hey Bubba, I am interesting in joining.  Looking for a new alliance.  I do not have LINE but would download.  Usually T100 in PVE in SCL7.  Let me know if interested.
    I sent you a pm to your inbox. Thanks!
  • Bubba3210
    Options
    The slot is full.
  • Bubba3210
    Options
    Looking for two players after having two drop due to real life time constraints.  PM or you can reach me through Line.
  • Bubba3210
    Options
    We are full.