Stampcollectors - T50/100 PVE Alliance - Recruiting Now

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2018 in MPQ Alliances

Hello fellow matchmakers,

Are you a player seeking an alliance? Are you a player that just transitioned to 4* land and are looking to join a top PVE alliance? Do you find yourself grinding heavily in PVE, yet your alliance doesn't place T100? Are you currently in an alliance that also requires PVP playing but wish you could focus solely on PVE?

If any of the above is you, then Stampcollectors is the alliance to join! We are a group of dedicated players that have been together for the past 3 years. We have never missed a T100 PVE placement, including new releases, and we have always finished round 8 in Boss events. Although we are a PVE alliance, we often finish T250 in PVP, but we have no PVP minimum requirements.

We recently had some long time players retire and we're looking for some fresh blood for the first time in a long time. We're practically family and we're looking for someone that would fit our alliance. If you're interested, then message me here or on LINE (Punisher5784).

Requirements: All new recruits must have a LINE account. The in-game chat is okay for quick banter but LINE is our form of communication. If you've never been on LINE before, it's okay! We were all new to it when we created the alliance. It can be fun and very helpful to succeeding in MPQ. We can discuss the PVE requirements via message.

We look forward to playing with you!

Sincerely,

Punisher5784 & the SC family!

** Please Note I am retired but you can reach out to Dpoch or any of the other Commanders in the below comments of this post **

Comments

• Adelta
    Adelta Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

Hi there.  I have been in the same alliance for over a year and everyone there is nice enough.  However none of them play very regularly and I just want to maximise my time spent in game.

I am always in the T100 of the singles portion of PVE and quite regularly T50.  For instance in the Fight for Wakanda that has just ended I was player rank 34 with 92,117 points.

I generally play in SCL8.  I have basically all 3 stars champed, I have all 4 *s with a few champed and at least 1 cover of all but a couple of 5*s.

I have never used LINE, so someone would need to show that to me.  Other than that I'm just ready to reap the rewards!

Look forward to hearing from someone.

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    We're currently looking to fill our 20th spot, please contact Punisher or myself if you wish to join.
  • BigShotBill
    BigShotBill Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Agent name bdubb33. Think i fit the requirements 
  • kryptoniangod
    kryptoniangod Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    If you are still looking I am level 97 with over 30 * * * *  championed.  More than half of my alliance never playes and I play every day. Please let me know 
  • dpoch
    dpoch Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    We're again looking to fill our 20th spot, so please contact Punisher or myself if you'd like to join.

• Darthshizzle
    Darthshizzle Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I'd like to join if it's still open. Line i.d. darthshizzle
  • Thinktwice
    Thinktwice Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Hello, I am looking for an alliance! Hit me if you have an open spot :) line id thinktwices
  • dpoch
    Hi, all.  We're currently full up at the moment, but thanks for posting!  Hope you both find a good MPQ home.  =)
  • smkspy
    We're happy to announce that we currently have two spots open. If you think that you can make the requirements posted, please pm me.

Thanks,

SMK
  • smkspy
    We're looking for one new spot, please pm if interested.
  • smkspy
    Full now
  • smkspy
    Have another spot open, top 100 alliance both pve and PvP. 

PM interested
  • smkspy
    edited September 2018
    Bump for new spot open. Top 100 pve/pvp alliance.

Edit: now full.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    OJSP said:
    I’m looking for something to tidy up my papers.. I need a lot of them..

You could just PM me, dude.  :D
  • smkspy
    Alrighty then, we are looking for a 20th mate if anyone is interested.
  • bkbratt
    bkbratt Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I am definitely interested in joining.  Looking for a new alliance.  Do not have LINE but would download and sign up.  I have all covers.  All 3* champed and about 38 4*'s and 2 5*'s.  Typically place T100 in PVE.
  • dpoch
    bkbratt said:
    I am definitely interested in joining.  Looking for a new alliance.  Do not have LINE but would download and sign up.  I have all covers.  All 3* champed and about 38 4*'s and 2 5*'s.  Typically place T100 in PVE.
    Cool!  Can you download & set up an account in Line?  Our current requirements are an average 400 score in PVP events (totaling 4,000 over a regular season, which includes Simulator), 1.3 x the max progression score in new-release PVE events (about six clears of normal PVE nodes), & the small-CP reward in the rest.  Is that something you can meet?
  • bkbratt
    bkbratt Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Unfortunately I would not be able to meet the PVP requirement.  I put the time I have into PVE.  I was going by the original post which said no PVP requirement.
  • dpoch
    bkbratt said:
    Unfortunately I would not be able to meet the PVP requirement.  I put the time I have into PVE.  I was going by the original post which said no PVP requirement.
    Yes, that has changed, bkbratt. Sorry that won't work for you, but thanks for reaching out!
  • smkspy
    Policy for Alliance Requirements:

Below is the Minimum requirements for Stampcollector. Please take the time to review and comment at the bottom that you "Acknowledge the policy". This will serve as a signature showing that you read and understand the requirements presented to you.

1. LINE:
    All players within the Alliance must have and use the LINE app. This is the way we communicate amongst the alliance. The only exception is if you were Grandfathered prior to the implementation of this change back in 2016.

2. New Character Releases:
    You must reach 130% progression (hit all nodes 6x). The Commander in charge of Event Analysis can tell you the appropriate score. This is necessary for us to place T100 in the very competitive events for new character releases.

3. Regular PvE Events:
    Must reach at the last HP progression reward. Obviously if you can do better it helps us reach T50 for the event but typically with just this minimal effort we place T100. This does not necessarily mean you can consistently reach the minimum, we’re expected to do above this threshold whenever possible. Remember we need to work as a team and not have 1-4 players do most of the heavy lifting. If we see you're only doing the minimal effort, you will receive a LINE message from the Commander responsible for Player Relations.

4. Boss Events:
    Do your absolute best to clear nodes and defeat the boss every 8hrs. We typically finish early so you can relax the last day or two but this needs to be a team effort. The faster you clear, the faster we can get a much deserved break!

5. PVP requirements are 4000 per season. Obviously the more you do the better. If you're having trouble with pvp , reach out for help. We' can get you in check rooms or just plain give tips to help your score. Pvp can be daunting but don't be scared of it, it's fun once you learn the ins and outs of it. 

If for some reason you cannot accomplish the requirements on certain events you're not out of the alliance. We can replace you for that event only and you’re welcome to come back for the next one. This way everyone that tries hard earns the reward he/she worked for and does not get dragged down because someone else didn't participate fully. It's not uncommon for someone to have work or family (life) priorities that prevent them from playing every effort. Please alert the Commander responsible for Player Relations if you cannot play and keep us updated on your status. We can work out a solution that is fair to you and the alliance. We're here to help each other!

As much as we love the free CP, you should get the CP you deserve from purchases so feel free to let me know if you're joining a Buy Club. Just message a Commander responsible for Event Coordinating/Mercing on LINE when you need to leave and return.

Lastly, keep in mind that the Commanders have the authority to modify, add or remove anything to this policy at any time, but we will give you notice at least prior to the next event, if not sooner.

Any questions, feel free to contact any of the Commanders