These girls are very dangerous

Jacknife
Jacknife Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
Okoye 1/1/1 300 level - Healer, killer.
Medusa 5/5/3 273 level - Healer, killer. By Okoye shes got a growing demage.
Valkyrie 5/3/5 270 level - Shes like a serial killer. I advice begining 2 red color. After 3 match up red reach to 11 red. By a good timing you can eliminate 2 characters. At least you have to wait for 10 or above team-ups you have collected.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should see what Medusa's countdown does when Okoye is champed and boosted.  :o
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    You should see what Medusa's countdown does when Okoye is champed and boosted.  :o
    I'm trying...but I'm not getting enough Okoye covers! :(  She's 2/3/4 now.  She is also my bonus hero, but let's be real - how frequently do you get a 5-star bonus hero?
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Dormammu said:
    Even when Okoye is not boosted, just focus on collecting Team-Up AP and Medusa's Entanglement gets downright nasty. On good days I've had it tick for 30K+ per turn, although it does take 20+ Team-Up AP for me to hit those numbers. What's disappointing is that Okoye doesn't boost Team Up powers, not even by the amount of Team Up AP you have left after using them :disappointed:

• Rhadamanthus23
    Rhadamanthus23 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    JSP869 said:
    What's disappointing is that Okoye doesn't boost Team Up powers, not even by the amount of Team Up AP you have left after using them :disappointed:

She used to. I don't even recall seeing a notice, but that got nerfed (let me check my notes) about 11/17/18. Before then, I'd save TUs from Psylocke's black or red, or 3* Gamora's red. It was *so* choice... ;)