MPQ Sneak Peek: November 2018 Edition *Updated (11/26/18)

Comments

• GronkSmash
    GronkSmash Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    How is Meet RnG going to be impacted for Daylight savings? Last year the fall back messed up max clears and there was an idle hour during slice 5. Will the 2 day mission occur during that time period?
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    GrimSkald said:
    Smart80 said:
    When is Cable being added to Latest Legends?
    Monday. Always monday after next release weekend.

Two weeks from when the store closes is their official word.  For 5* Star Lord, because of promotions, it ended on a Thursday and we got SL into the tokens two weeks later on Thursday.
    Oh yeah true, but i find mine easier to remember at moment it matters (who all know when store closed?) and works 99% of the time ;-)
  • ShaneHallam
    ShaneHallam Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Thanks, I guess I had not picked up on that!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    How is Meet RnG going to be impacted for Daylight savings? Last year the fall back messed up max clears and there was an idle hour during slice 5. Will the 2 day mission occur during that time period?

I Believe it will, the second sub is the 48 hour one.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    GrimSkald said:
    Smart80 said:
    When is Cable being added to Latest Legends?
    Monday. Always monday after next release weekend.

Two weeks from when the store closes is their official word.  For 5* Star Lord, because of promotions, it ended on a Thursday and we got SL into the tokens two weeks later on Thursday.
    Oh yeah true, but i find mine easier to remember at moment it matters (who all know when store closed?) and works 99% of the time ;-)
    True, they almost never vary the release schedule (I think they skipped a release like twice in the last three years,) and we've only had one 5* store not close on a Monday so far.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    So... any update before the weekend? It would be nice to know who the Classic 5* essential after Doc Ock is for sure. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    What was it? Daredevil was released after Doc Oct? I think that may have been it. Or was that Spider Man? Oh, that would be good. Tanks red and green for God of Thunder. I like it.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    What was it? Daredevil was released after Doc Oct? I think that may have been it. Or was that Spider Man? Oh, that would be good. Tanks red and green for God of Thunder. I like it.
    Something something Starlord.
  • Smart80
    I thought Thor was up next
  • ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Is there any document that tracks and projects required 5* characters?
  • Smart80
    Is there any document that tracks and projects required 5* characters?
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70294/list-of-featured-5-essentials#latest

That should give you an indication..
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,528 Chairperson of the Boards
    NotBAMF said:

I have FIVE 4* characters that I don't have the covers needed to get them up to level 209 in the event of SHIELD Training.

So of course Dazzler is one of them.

I can do you one better: I got 3 non-champed 4*, Dazzler is the only one I can't get to Lv 209 (I'm not counting Taskmaster).

Oh well, I bet on Nebula being my BH and obviously lost, so it's partly my fault that I'm back where I was last year being unable to do the Training.
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    way to let this thread go into the weekend without an update for Monday's events. Thanks for the late information @Brigby

• GronkSmash
    axmoss said:
    way to let this thread go into the weekend without an update for Monday's events. Thanks for the late information @Brigby

Well... To be fair in PVE there arent any events and in PvP the next event is on the character release schedule. 

• GronkSmash
    Simulator is Tuesday - not Monday so there should be an update when they return from the weekend. The Versus event is Sunday but the intended schedule only misses the Deadpool Daily and their required characters
  • Smart80
    Simulator is Tuesday - not Monday so there should be an update when they return from the weekend. The Versus event is Sunday but the intended schedule only misses the Deadpool Daily and their required characters
    Not if you play s1 pve....
  • Thalfen
    Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Honestly, I am also a bit frustrated that Brigby didn’t get the new info out for what is coming up. There’s no law that says he has to, but it is hard to know where to throw my ISO-8 when I don’t know what the next 4* required is...  Oh well, I played for years without knowing that info, guess a few more days won’t hurt.  ;)
  • Quebbster
    Smart80 said:
    I thought Thor was up next
    Yeah, he should be.
  • Smart80
    Server DST has gone to regular time and the world did not end?
  • Quebbster
    Smart80 said:
    Server DST has gone to regular time and the world did not end?
    Just
     waiting for the first "What happened to DDQ?" thread...