The Eldrazi Desolation: Official Thread

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin

The Eldrazi Desolation

(At Level 60)
+0 manawhitepng | +2 manabluepng | +2 manablackpng | +2 manaredpng | +1 managreenpng 
118 HP
Creatures: 6 | Supports: 6 | Spells: 7

"The Eldrazi were inscrutable entities of the Blind Eternities, able to travel between planes to devour worlds. Unable to defeat the titans, the ancient Planeswalkers used Zendikar's hedrons to lure, contain, and immobilize them. They remained trapped in stasis and hidden for millennia until younger Planeswalkers inadvertently released them."

Abilities

Scions of Desolation - Cost 9
Level 1 - Target non-colorless creature gets -1/-1. Create an Eldrazi Scion Token.
Level 2 - ...creature gets -2/-2.
Level 3 - Create 2 Eldrazi Scion Tokens.
Level 4 - ...creatures gets -3/-3. Create 3 Eldrazi Scion Tokens. 

Ulamog's Consumption - Cost 12
Level 1 - Ingest 2, then your opponent exiles the last card of their hand.
Level 2 - Ingest 4, then...
Level 3 - ...exiles the last 2 cards from their hand.
Level 4 - Ingest 6, then...

Kozilek's Distortion - Cost 15
Level 1 - Process 3: Your opponent loses 10 life, then move the first card from your opponent's exile to your hand.
Level 2 - ...to your hand. It gains half of its mana.
Level 3 - ...then move the first 2 cards...with half of their mana.
Level 4 - ...opponent's exile to your hand with full mana.

Tokens

Eldrazi Scion
(Colorless) Creature - Eldrazi Scion (1/1). Defender.
When this creature is Destroyed, you gain mana equal to this creature's Power times 3.

Comments

• NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    I passed on this due to not having enough runes to level it. Did I miss out on anything big?
  • Gilgalad
    Gilgalad Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    How much does it costs?
  • BigSwifty
    BigSwifty Posts: 98 Match Maker
    NinjaE said:
    I passed on this due to not having enough runes to level it. Did I miss out on anything big?
    Ditto. Bolas1 and Bolas2 are worth the effot. ED just isn't. I'd get it if it were dual cost to level though.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    I must revise my initial opinion.
    I made a full tribal deck for Ted, focusing on skions and devoid. Although being slow at the beginning, he went 1/15 so far, which is a very good average for legacy TG. His widespread mana gains let you net higher than the opponent, so he is a solid mid-range walker. Also, he benefits a lot by the cards released with him so I burnt a lot of currency. I tagged his tribal deck as favorite, from Wednesday on you can always access it via my profile in Tormented (all time top 5,so you can actually see it)
  • HazedK
    HazedK Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    After i bought this Planeswalker, i got a lot of trouble with the game. I tried before that my game suddenly stopped in a fight and i pushed quit from the bottom of fight screen. But in these days i got something like 3 Planeswalkeres doing this. I don't know of this is the right place to ask for help, but any other than me there been happening to. 
    🙏 Thanks