Should I waste ISO Champing DD?

heybub
heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
I have like 9 saved covers for DD, and he is already maxed covered.  I will need to spend 270k ISO to champ him.  He would then be my highest level character.

What I'm wondering is, should I spend the ISO to champ him? Sure, the LT is nice, but I feel like it's wasting ISO...Plus I feel like it is pretty demeaning to have Devil Dino as my highest level character....and yes, I purposely misled you by calling him DD so you'd read my post ;).

Comments

• fewa
    fewa Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Short answer: no. I'm guessing you have better characters that you could spend your ISO on. Even if you do champ him, you wouldn't be using him until the next anniversary because he's rarely boosted and his abilities are lackluster. So I'd spend that ISO on a more meaningful character.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, Devil Dinosaur. At first I thought you were talking about 5* Daredevil and thought "of course, he is great!". Then I realized it might be 3* Daredevil, who is not quite so good. And it turns out it was Devil Dinosaur... Yea, agreed with the above posters. No rush to get him champed.
  • heybub
    Quebbster said:
    Oh, Devil Dinosaur. At first I thought you were talking about 5* Daredevil and thought "of course, he is great!". Then I realized it might be 3* Daredevil, who is not quite so good. And it turns out it was Devil Dinosaur... Yea, agreed with the above posters. No rush to get him champed.
    The deception was fully intended, and I apologize for nothing. :smile:
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    My own Devil Dino has 13 covers and he's at level 222 because I've been feeding him Iso here and there, but he doesn't champ reward any 5*s and I never use him, so I think he'll stay at level 222 for a long, long time to come.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm in a similar situation, my Dino is max covered with 4 saved covers, sitting at level 70.  Currently, he's my ONLY max covered 4*, so will he be my first 4* champ?  Heck no.  It would mess up my MMR and he's not going to win any battles.  I'd rather save my ISO for other champs, simple as that. 
  • MPQMastery
    MPQMastery Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    13 covers and level 197 for me. Same situation. If you have an abundance of ISO it won’t hurt anything, but I’d give it other characters first. 
  • heybub
    Yeah, I will pass.  I don't need the LT that bad (still have 50 to go till I pull my 5* champs in March).