PVE PTS.

I usually go to my team 4 answers, but this time I want the O.G's of the game 2 answer! I'm a strong 4* player SR133 / 1200+ days under my belt waiting for my time to go 5*land. My Question is with PVE! Let's say my 1st clear time was 60min no waves optimal clear. I land @ T 7-8. My question is here> My 2nd clear, l start it @55min till end. Now I finished with 7-8min. Would l have gain more pts if my 1st clear was 50min or in those 7-8min left, l go back and hit my repeatables for 10pst all 2gether. So is the 10pts my backfill on my 2nd clear time 50min.
So is the pts lost in refreshing nodes more or less over time than going back to hit node's that have pts. So would l have gained more pts with a faster clear & not hitting refresh nodes or does me hitting refresh node's make-up 4 lost pts with a slower 1st clear? If I'm asking this right? 

Comments

• Melovingu1
    Melovingu1 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Thxs! that makes alot of sense 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it's really that initial clear time that will make the most difference. Anything you can do to cut that down, including dropping a SCL if you're in 8 or 9, will help your overall placement. If you're not already using Thanos  religiously, he's really the key to fast PvE clears.
  • Melovingu1
    Thxs 4 ur help! I'm a avid T10 player 5.8 iz were l live. U always want to do better than the last time. I'm with a Great alliance, making my roster bigger & better iz my drive. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The way see it: A Point regenerated Before you start grinding that node is a Point you can get Three times during the grind. If it regenerates after you are done grinding that node you will only score it once.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    The way see it: A Point regenerated Before you start grinding that node is a Point you can get Three times during the grind. If it regenerates after you are done grinding that node you will only score it once.
    That's the clearest way I've ever seen that expressed. I had worked out the concept, but never managed to phrase it that well. Thanks!
  • Melovingu1
    Thxs Everybody 4 ur Help!