Domino's S.H.I.E.L.D. Training and Its Required Characters

System
System Posts: 1,024 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: Domino (X-Force) (10/29/18).

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Nabistay said:
    So we need Emma Frost to get the shield training cover again?

• 2x Random 4-Stars from the Call for Backup missions (Option of following characters)
      • Peggy Carter (Captain America)
      • Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
      • Emma Frost (Astonishing X-Men)

Unhappy. That is frustrating. Why? Since all three are the same as taskmaster, can we get a reroll please? Brigby
    Ah! Apologies for the confusion. Seems there was a bit of accidental copy-paste action during compilation of the info. I've gone ahead and corrected it to the right characters.
    Damn you Dazzler who I only have at 6 covers. Luke Cage and GwenPool I can get to LV 209. The mistaken list was good for me though ,but whatever.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    but what about dilution?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Love the new characters, but takes forever to cover them, unless i spend my daughter's college savings money...
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    I preferred it with Emma (who I have at 209 already) as opposed to Dazzler who I like better but only at 6 covers.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    ARGH, I had that whole list champed before, and now I too have a sub-par Dazzler at 0/2/3. I can chase that one at the top of Simulator to get to 6, I guess the Domino release story will have a 7th...I don't know, maybe it's possible to bonus my way to the other 3 or get lucky in the Vault...
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Dang. No way I'm getting Dazzler up to 209.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Guess I'm switching my BH to Dazzler and praying...

When does Cable come into Latest?  I think it's tomorrow right?
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    It is as realistic to get 8 more dazzler covers as it would have been to get 6 more Frost covers, so this is effectively the same for me. I am still not happy about the way it shook out. Thanks for the prompt response though @Brigby
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:

Next
     Monday. After the release.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    broll said:

Next
     Monday. After the release.

but before end of Shield Training - so if you're waiting for Cable (or more importantly for Wasp to leave...) you can wait and then pull to hopefully also get your Dazzlers for ST
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    broll said:

She's been my BH for quite a while -- but I don't get 4* bonus heroes awarded to me. I can't remember the last one I got it's been so long. I get a reasonable number of 3s and have received a few 5s, but I don't get 4s. My Dazzler is at 1-2-3.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Who’s idea was it to go back to running newish characters in shield training, I only have two 4*s not champed and dazzler is one of them 

would like confirmation of when Cable enters LL as might get more dazzlers when I use my CP hoard 
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Who’s idea was it to go back to running newish characters in shield training, I only have two 4*s not champed and dazzler is one of them 

would like confirmation of when Cable enters LL as might get more dazzlers when I use my CP hoard 
    Dazzler has been featured a lot (along with Emma and Nebula) so you can get more in progression. Plus she is in Shield Sim.

Cable enters LL tokens Monday or Tuesday - before Shield Training ends.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    No, we need Dazzler, who has been an award in far fewer events overall... 
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor

Dazzler has been featured a lot (along with Emma and Nebula) so you can get more in progression. Plus she is in Shield Sim.

I play every event through award-of-cover progression, at least. I have 6 Dazzler covers. That is not "a lot." 

It is either stupid design or offensive as a money-grab to require 10 covers of a character this new to complete an event. Same as it was for Emma. I have played this game for >2 years, bought plenty of offerings, and have never been able to complete a Shield Training (though once I was able to get the debuting character).
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    I'm now kicking myself for not fighting for the 40 win reward where Dazzler's Red covers was a reward. I'll definitely add a few more simulator wins for her black cover, but I'm really going to be praying to RNGesus that I'll get the rest of the covers to get her to at least 209 between now and then...
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Vins2 said:

Except Nebula was skipped and she's a month older.  Ghost too and she was a boss event reward.  "A lot" for Dazzler only means one pve so far, maybe two by the end of the event following the Hunt.
    So much this. No Nebula, Ghost, or Wiccan as far as I remember.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems like they are going back to their greedy antics again choosing Dazzler.