Deadpool Points Total?

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
How does one go about checking how many Deadpool points one has?

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't know of a way other than firing Whales! Whales! Whales!. 

That's what you're referring to, right?
  • Dormammu
    Yes, the daily Deadpool points you can get for Whales. Exactly. I thought I read in a thread here, a good time ago, that there was a way to check the total number of points outside of a match. There's a high probability that I'm mistaken, though.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not outside of the match, no. Do a fight with Deadpool and go to the Whales screen and it will display how many points you have even if you don't have enough purple AP to actually drop the whales.
  • Dormammu
    So here's some information no one cares about: I have 235,520 Daily Deadpool points!

I wonder if that's a lot?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    So here's some information no one cares about: I have 235,520 Daily Deadpool points!

I wonder if that's a lot?
    I was closing in on half a million before I accidentally joined an event at SCL9 and had to use a bunch to deal with the 5* Essential Nodes. I think I'm back up to about 350K now. There was a thread a while back with a number of people who'd maxed it out at 1 million.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor

999,999 is the max - it's one of the no-prizes you can get in the game, just use Deadpool daily and you'll get there.

Other no-prizes to aim for before you can retire: 144 Bag-man & 1st place in a Deadpool daily

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punter1 said:

999,999 is the max - it's one of the no-prizes you can get in the game, just use Deadpool daily and you'll get there.

Other no-prizes to aim for before you can retire: 144 Bag-man & 1st place in a Deadpool daily

Guess I can retire then. I make sure to use Deadpool every day in the Big Enchilada so I Always get the Points filled up, and I use the option now and then. Right now I Think I am around 950,000 Points.

On my third version of Bagman I Think, not counting the ones I sold Before champing was a thing.

(No, I am not retiring. Just good to know I have the option).