Should I buy Huatli, Radiant Champion?

New player here, I've been playing for a week or so, and participating in all possible events, except for those that cost mana crystals. Last one, Emrakul's Corruption finished at 7th for my surprise thanks to luck and to getting Nicol Bolas with the crystals from single player campaign and the 150 from Zendikar vs Eldrazi. 

At the moment I just have Gideon, Battle Forged, Nicol Bolas and Nissa. Since Nicol Bolas is obviosly OP with Red/Purple/Blue colors, Huatli seams to be solid White/Green Champion to compete in most events, PVE and PVP, right? Or should I save the crystals for other better PW? Kiora, is the one that I am really excited to buy next.

For now just gonna be F2P, later maybe I can spend some money, so every decision matters =)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Get her. You won't regret it.. With Huatli and bolas you can farm out story mode rather quickly, so you'll likely be able to get Kiora when she comes around.. Although I have no idea on how long it'll take you to level these walkers!
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Huatli g/w is great.

Very good with tokens.

I use it with common vampire and works perfect: Forerunner of the Legion, Legion conquistador, Queen's Commission, Squire's Devotion, Arvad the Cursed

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree, Huatli Champion is fantastic.  You need a creature-based strategy with her, but that's perfectly normal for G/W.  And with Selensya giving us new G/W token stuff in the next set, she'll definitely have some cool toys to play with.
  • Gilgalad
    Gilgalad Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for all ur opnion, guys. Gonna buy her and wait to get Kiora next =)
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Gilgalad said:
    Thanks for all ur opnion, guys. Gonna buy her and wait to get Kiora next =)
    wait!, you should buy Kiora first.
  • Gilgalad
    Gilgalad Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I got Huatli, and I already have 650 crystals saved for Kiora, when she comes at the vault. Unfortunately this gonna take while, dont see her coming in the next month or so. =(

Any idea for others PW I should aim for, besides Kiora? I heard Koth is very OP...
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Gilgalad said:
    I got Huatli, and I already have 650 crystals saved for Kiora, when she comes at the vault. Unfortunately this gonna take while, dont see her coming in the next month or so. =(

Any idea for others PW I should aim for, besides Kiora? I heard Koth is very OP...
    i also like Koth so muchhh, he drive red monster so fastt.

i would like to suggest Ob (monoblack pw) , he is good for many many PVE battle.
    and Teferi (White Blue) very stong pw.

White Red PW are awesome in the past (Nahiri & Ajani Vengeat). So, let see next Red White cards in next expansion prior next decision.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    she is worth it for the latest block but you need cards to run her efficiently. her biggest issue is keeping creatures out, you run into a kill deck and you wont be able to do much just the first over and over rest of her skills need something on the board to work on
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    but with all the tokens in recent sets she is always competitive just remade mine for m-20, i seldom dont have a chance to win