New Supports - Hope Summers (10/23/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin

PERK LIST

Perk 1Rank 5 Level 250When the supported character makes a match, there's a 35% chance of improving a friendly Strike tile by 640.Perk 3Rank 5 Level 250The supported character's base Green match damage is increased by 398.Perk 5Rank 5 Level 250When the supported character fires a power, there's an 80% chance to gain 4 Green AP.Cable Synergy PerkRank 5 Level 250When the enemy team matches a charged tile, there's a 75% chance to deal 1,862 damage.STORE OFFERS
GeneralHope Summers (Mutant Messiah) will be visible in the Support screen at 7:00am ET on Tuesday, October 23rd.New vault and store offering will be made available at 12:00 PM EDT later that day.
All special offers last for two days.Supports: Hope Summers StoreHas all the contents of the Supports Comic Store plus:Vibranium Ore (Wakandan Secret)The Dora Milaje (Protectors of the Throne)Shuri's Lab (Maker Space)Kimoyo Beads (Vibranium Communicator)Ancestral Plane (Home of Panthers)Royal Talon Fighter (Vibranium Aircraft)Spider-Sense (Danger Detection)Hulkling (Young Avengers)Wasp Gauntlets (Pym Blasters)Quantum Realm (Sub-Atomic Space)Carol's Communicator (Super Beeper)The Carol Corps (Banshee Squadron)Chewie (Flerken Feline)Mirror Image (Loki's Trickery)Yaro Root (Not Ripe)
Pocket Radio (Party Starter)Lockheed (Dragon Companion)Taskmaster's Sword (Deadly Blade)Hope Summers (Mutant Messiah)Hope Summers (Mutant Messiah) is available at 4x oddsHas Beginner, Advanced, and Master packsThe odds to get a Rank 5 Support in the Master pack is 1 in 27.Only visible if you have a token for the store.Hope Summers VaultA 120 item vault1x Supports: Hope Summers Master Token5x Supports: Hope Summers Advanced Tokens9x Supports: Hope Summers Beginner Tokens1x random 4-Star Cover14x random 3-Star Covers63x random 2-Stars Covers1x 6,000 Red Iso-83x 4,000 Red Iso-83x 3,000 Red Iso-82x 1,000 Red Iso-83x 500 Red Iso-82x 5,000 Iso-85x 1,500 Iso-88x 1,000 Iso-8Jean Grey Heroes for HireAvailable to all playersAvailable in the Heroes for Hire store4,800 Hero PointsMaximum 1 purchase.Contents:1x Jean Grey (All-New X-Men) Green cover2x Hope Summers Advanced Tokens3x Hope Summers Beginner Tokens30,000 Red Iso-8Jubilee Heroes for HireAvailable to all playersAvailable in the Heroes for Hire store250 Command PointsMaximum 1 purchase.Contents:1x Jubilee (Uncanny X-Men) Yellow cover1x Hope Summers Master Token3x Hope Summers Advanced Tokens100,000 Red Iso-8

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Is the Cable Perk an AoE damage?

If the enemy team makes a match three, and all three tiles are charged tiles, do they do triple damage?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    You're bringing a baby into a firefight? ;)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can't be worse than an unripe Yaro root.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    So when are all these new supports going into the regular support store and when will it be easier to get a level 4 or 5 support??
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    A human shield is a human shield, even if it is a small one
  • barrok
    barrok Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    I hate when you get support tokens and then don't get the 4x odds :( but get one of the ones you don't want. What a bummer!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It could be worse for the baby.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I expected Cable's support to be More Pouches.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    It’s great that they keep bringing these out but until they make the tokens more freely available I’ll never get too excited about them as despite being at the beginning of 5* game play I do not have a bottomless pit of money to plough into a mobile game and any time I have got a token in the last 6 months it’s always a duplicate 

heres a tip for you , have a vault with just support tokens and you can charge 500-1000 HP for it , otherwise the vaults are a huge waste of time 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Quebbster said:
    I expected Cable's support to be More Pouches.
    I mean... it's at least one more pouch, right?

It could be worse for the baby.
    Granted, although, the support doesn't have to be like an in-battle support, right? (The steel baby carrier says otherwise, I realize)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    They ask me why I'm bringin'
    A baby into battle
    That's really irresponsible
    And getting them rattled
  • leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    edited October 2018
    Hello,
      Ever since the support system came out. I was really not interested at all, it came off as a pay to win situation. I dont mind spending money for this game because I have done it in the past for HP, I've never ever considered purchasing any support tokens because the rates of getting the one you want is slim to zero. Now over time as the support come out and I started getting a little more excited about the new releases we are getting. The only thing is that it's impossible to get them without paying, we need a better method or grinding something out so we can get better supports. then the basic ones we normally get. (If it an alliance raid that gives out legendary support tokens)  If the odds of getting the one I actually want i wouldn't mind spending money , until we get a change in the support system, I'm just gonna get excited and at the same time get disappointed I'll never have a good supports. 

Thank you for listening and hopefully this goes on and taking the next step in right direction. 
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    I was only half kidding when I posted this to the anniversary thread:
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    Hi @Dormammu. Thanks for your feedback! Rest assured, the acquisition rate of Supports is definitely something we've discussed with the team before, and something they're currently evaluating to see how it can be improved.

I unfortunately don't have any additional information to provide, but once I do, I'll be sure to update everyone on the topic.
    The fact that u acknowledged this is progress.. small steps but none the less still steps
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    It’s great that they keep bringing these out but until they make the tokens more freely available I’ll never get too excited about them as despite being at the beginning of 5* game play I do not have a bottomless pit of money to plough into a mobile game and any time I have got a token in the last 6 months it’s always a duplicate 

heres a tip for you , have a vault with just support tokens and you can charge 500-1000 HP for it , otherwise the vaults are a huge waste of time 
    I've never bought anything from any of these vaults. Not even the 100 daily value one