Pausing [Investigating]

zeddicus
zeddicus Posts: 77 Match Maker
My game constantly pauses. Even during match moves. Move red tile pauses hit resume then it completes move. Any one else encounter this

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @zeddicus
    Does this only happen with MPQ or do you notice anything similar in other apps (ie pausing while watching videos or any other erratic behavior)? What device and model number are you using? 
  • zeddicus
    So far just mpq
  • zeddicus
    Plus has hard time connecting. Ask Google play account, then runs 30 plus minutes trying to connect. If it even does
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @zeddicus
    Unfortunately, the only thing I can recommend is to submit a ticket to Customer Support so they can investigate this issue more closely. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @zeddicus. Are you using an Android device? I know I've personally swiped down and hit my device's minimize button on accident before, causing it to pause. Could that possibly be one of the reasons you're encountering this issue?
  • zeddicus
    I am and knew that could happen but  have not I have watched close for it
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    zeddicus said:
    I am and knew that could happen but  have not I have watched close for it
    Hmm understood. I'll pass it along to the team for investigation. In the meantime, if you encounter it again and have additional information to provide, please feel free to add to this thread for the team's review. Thanks!
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    I have this happen whenever updates are downloading for other apps while playing, never really knew why, just avoided playing while updates are going on.