4 star champ reward suggestion

Spyder
Spyder Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
Seeing as a few 4 star characters give a 5 star reward when you hit level 280 while others just give you a latest legends token, why not provide a 5 star character only token to balance it out. All 2 and 3 stars eventually give a reward for the next tier, but 4 stars have a pretty good shot of just getting another 4 star. Just a thought as I’m a collector and have all characters minus 6 5 stars ones. 

Comments

• Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    I like the idea, but if they rewarded those in retro like the 5* they would be giving out tons of 5*. I don’t think they want to give out that many so fast. They would have to Implement it from then on. Then a bunch of the older players would complain that it isn’t fair that the newer get better rewards than the older. Something like that.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2018
    My suggestions:

5*         -    champed
    Archangel   -  Emma Frost 
    Cable          -  Deadpool
    Dr.Octopus -  Kraven
    Dr.Strange  -  Mordo
    Gambit       -  Rogue
    Kitty Pryde -  Profesor X
    S.Surfer     -  Invisible Woman
    Hulk           -  Hulk Awesome
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Since the ratio of 4-stars to 5 is nearly triple, I'd suggest a double feeder for each 5 star. 4 stars are introduced almost the same rate to 5 stars.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    axmoss said:
    Since the ratio of 4-stars to 5 is nearly triple, I'd suggest a double feeder for each 5 star. 4 stars are introduced almost the same rate to 5 stars.

Two to one actually. The standard rate is two fourstar releases, then one fivestar release.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    axmoss said:

Two to one actually. The standard rate is two fourstar releases, then one fivestar release.
    So they should be adding two 5* feeders every time they do so, and not just one. By adding just a single 5* feeder once a month (or however often) they're falling further & further behind.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    JSP869 said:
    Quebbster said:
    axmoss said:

So they should be adding two 5* feeders every time they do so, and not just one. By adding just a single 5* feeder once a month (or however often) they're falling further & further behind.

No, the fivestar releases are typically six weeks apart (though there have been a few instances with four weeks), and the feeders seem to be updated every four weeks approximately. So in the time it takes them to release two new fivestars they also update Three feeders. With this Schedule they are catching up ever so slowly.
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2018
    Quebbster said:
    axmoss said:

There are currently 78 (includes 3 limited) 4 stars and 29 5 stars (with the upcoming Cable). That's a ratio of 2.690.

Edit: Cable is the 29th 5 star. Ratio updated.