Missing Iso-8 In Deadpool's Daily Quests (10/16/18)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

In the Deadpool's Daily Quests that started on October 5th and October 10th, the Under the Sea mission was not giving Iso-8 for completing a wave. 

We apologize for this inconvenience, and today we will be crediting players who completed these missions with the Iso-8 they would've gained.

Thank you for understanding!

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Thanks Brigby!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'll be honest with the generous amounts of ISO flowing in from the Anniversary events I hadn't even noticed. Very commendable!!! :smile:

Yeah, me neither. :)  Ok, thanks!
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Credit where it’s due. Saw a problem and fixed it. Top work!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's funny how they noticed a problem that players didn't complain about and then fixed it fast. 
    Hmm......in that case, everything is fine with acquiring covers for older 4*s and 5*s.  There's nothing wrong with featuring new 4*s on required nodes.  And I don't have a problem with getting support tokens. 
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bbigler said:
    It's funny how they noticed a problem that players didn't complain about and then fixed it fast. 
    Hmm......in that case, everything is fine with acquiring covers for older 4*s and 5*s.  There's nothing wrong with featuring new 4*s on required nodes.  And I don't have a problem with getting support tokens. 
    Actually there is a post titled "Double ISO?" and you can see there that this was in fact discussed, and some have commented that they put in a bug report. So yes there were player complaints, they didnt just notice all random. (Kinda agree with the second half though.)

Thanks devs! This was nicely done, and much appreciated! :*

• Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wait wait, hold everything! Stop complementing the devs. I suffered greatly from this missing iso that I didn’t notice. I want a hundred LTs or a new car. Yeah, that’s the ticket, a new car! Gimme!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I mean, if this is the worst thing to happen this anniversary, I think they've done pretty well =D
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks! This been a good Anniversary so far, and it's not over yet! Huzzah!
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the Fix and Make-up ISO.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    thanx!! got mine yesterday
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I didn’t even notice the bug lol. Thank you very much!!
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the iso :-)