Willbreaker ( bugged)

Options
Julie71
Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
I faced a willbreaker that took every creature I had each turn. During an event.  So I then play tested the card and was able to duplicate the situation.   I did send a support ticket, with screen shots. I disabled my cards in hand so as not to cast supports or spells. 

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Julie71 said:
    I faced a willbreaker that took every creature I had each turn. During an event.  So I then play tested the card and was able to duplicate the situation.   I did send a support ticket, with screen shots. I disabled my cards in hand so as not to cast supports or spells. 
    Wait, so what is the bug?  As long as you keep casting spells/supports you should be able to take control of every creature every turn.

Unless you're saying it happens automatically every turn with nothing cast, which is definitely a bug.

What event were you playing, and at what point in the turn did the bug trigger?
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In ai nodes the turn start action is counted as a spell. As so even without spells willbreaker get opponent creature automatically .