Limited Utility

2»

Comments

• Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    None
    Used to use Dino before he was redone.... he was good to pair with others that key off using a power.... think okoye adding to the low cost (3? / 5?) power... 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    Hilk said:
    Used to use Dino before he was redone.... he was good to pair with others that key off using a power.... think okoye adding to the low cost (3? / 5?) power... 
    It cost 3, but didn't do damage, so Okoye wouldn't have helped it.
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    None
    Hilk said:
    It cost 3, but didn't do damage, so Okoye wouldn't have helped it.
    Yeah... hard for me to remember that far back... and Okoye was not around, but all here of the powers were relatively low cost... I think I used it with Kamala for the healing...
  • NovaFalcon
    NovaFalcon Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Devil Dinosaur
    I'm one of the two pitiful votes for DD.  I use DD for one very simple reason - he was my first four star, thanks to anniversary tokens and events.  Using him to tank for my three-stars in the pre-champing world help me hit a little bit above my paygrade. Even post champing, I had a hard time getting 4* covers, so DD was still useful as a shield for lower tier characters when I ran out of health packs. Before DD got rejiggered, his 3 or 4  - can't remember - cost power was great for triggering ally-triggered-powers, such as KK's heal. 

Now that I'm finally getting 4* covers more consistently and they are becoming useful, I use DD less.   But before champing and shield clearance levels, DD was super useful.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Taskmaster
    purplemur said:

I adore bagman, and really love his unique set but havn't seen a cover since his PvP

It's funny -- I recognize these words individually, but they form no meaning in my mind grouped as a sentence. There's just nothing there, like a vampire failing to reflect in a mirror...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Howard the Duck
    Yepyep said:
    purplemur said:

I adore bagman, and really love his unique set but havn't seen a cover since his PvP

It's funny -- I recognize these words individually, but they form no meaning in my mind grouped as a sentence. There's just nothing there, like a vampire failing to reflect in a mirror...
    Again, see, stuff like this is why we need the "Lol" button back :D
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Taskmaster
    Yepyep said:
    purplemur said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq0XNILIYTw
  • gamecat235
    gamecat235 Posts: 104 Tile Toppler
    Yelena Belova
    purplemur said:

I haven’t either. And I play almost exclusively PVP. Did they change his rarity / disbursement rate? It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen a bagman cover.