lightning rounds - ragnarok buffed in *every* one?!?

so first lightning round of the day i played was ragnarok one, resigned myself to at best a top 100 finish since i dont have a ragnarok and even the buffed lower level rags seem to come in at 10k+ hp, the high level ones... well those are autoskip from before anyway.

then the next lightning round starts, the hood... all right lets go. what the deuce? ragnarok is also buffed here too?!?

@devs: by buffing ragnarok in *every* lightning tourney you're essentially giving those players with even a low level ragnarok a free pass into the top 25. very few people will want to fight it except maybe someone with a high level spidey... who usually has a high level rag also.

can you consider only buffing the featured character each lightning round? so buff the hood for his tourney but not the others, then buff dr doom, then ragnarok can have his turn too but at least that only writes off the 1 tourney for most of us. it may even give us a chance on ones like dr doom if we have a lvl 50 doom but no ragnarok.

thanks.

Comments

• I've suggested this through the little feedback button in the game.

I think that all players ought to have the experience of playing a fully upgraded (or 3/3/3) featured characters at level 70. This way they truly get to try out the character. It also gives a way for players who don't have those characters an opportunity to compete.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since I don't have a single Ragnarok cover, the lightning rounds are almost entirely pointless to me now.