Ducky vs. Punmax

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
My champed howard managed to get the purple needed to get invisible after a while. Pun got off two greens. Then I got of a blue and it was downhill for pun after that. LT gave a 4* champlevel of some sort.

Comments

• thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    5/3/4 level 209 Ducky didn't have any problems. Plenty of all 3 colors to go around by the time I fired all 3 skills, he didn't survive the stun.

Got a Logan Red for my 13th and first fully covered 5*. Wouldn't that have been nice 2 years ago.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No issue for 2/2/3 lv131 Ducky. Equipped the Destroyer Gun to boost purple match damage. With that, you will also fortify your own invisibility tiles which is pretty much game over for Max. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5/3/5 Lv 273 Duck

I brought along +2 purple AP just to speed things along. Matched purple as a priority and then went invisible. Big Pun actually managed to match away the 5 invisibility tiles but by then I had enough purple to simply cast it again. Green started scarce but I patently held the AP to cast it until there was more on the board and finished Pun that way. 
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    3/2/0 lvl 127 Howard, Private Eye. Equipped 5 +20% power boost, 5 black/green power boost and 5 blue/purple power boost.

With no way to go invisible, I had to rely on a favorable board and luckily (or duckily?) RNGesus blessed me. Pun never got his green off and the 2 times he fired his blue, I matched it away immediately.

One green kick and a whole lot of cascades later the match was over.

LT got me a yellow OML pushing him to 2/3/0.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1/5/4 Duck lvl 147 got it done thanks mostly to Howard's stun as board was purple starved and well, 1 in green aint bothering anyone. Howard did finally go invisible to finish Big Pun off. Token got me a JJ black which was a nice treat.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2/5/5 Lvl 111, no boosts. Not terribly difficult, although the 12 purple took longer to gather than I'd like. 
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    By an odd quick of fate, Howard is my favorite Marvel comic character and the Punisher is my least favorite.  Beating him up was quite satisfactory.  The token gave me a red Iron Spidey.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Revenge! The first time I tried this Crash, I only had one or two covers for Howard. They were purple, so I gave it quite a few tries, but no luck. Now that he's 4/3/5 lvl198, things went much better. There was a ton of purple and I managed to stay on top of the green, so Frankie got pecked into unconsciousness by ducks in fairly short order.
    Token was a Mockingbird Champ level.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Much easier than anticipated for my 2/2/4 150 Duck. Took a +2 Purple boost for safe measure but didn’t really need it. Would have liked a LL to hoard but popped the FF token for a Moon Knight Champ level.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No problem for a Lv274 4/5/4 Duck.  The board was very blue heavy but I was able to stun him, deny green and go invisible.  Case closed!

The LT gave me a yellow 4Thor, bringing her to 275.
  • KillaBeeSwarm
    KillaBeeSwarm Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Took two tries with my 3/5/5 level 111 duck. I forgot Pun Max's green is team damage, so being invisible doesn't protect you from damage when it fires. I survived with about 300 health.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First try for my 5/2/5 127 Duck - I lucked into purple fairly early, and managed to lodge three duck tiles in corners. That pecked down ol' fussy-faced BigNeckPun fairly quickly.

My reward was a much welcome Valkyrie yellow, bringing her up to a "gettin' there" 1/4/4.