New Supports: Taskmaster's Sword (10/9/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin

PERK LIST

Perk 1Rank 5 Level 250The supported character deals an extra 779 damage to Heroes.Perk 3Rank 5 Level 250The supported character's powers deal an additional 1792 damage to enemies.Perk 5Rank 5 Level 250At the start of the turn, there's a 31% chance to fortify a random friendly special tile.Taskmaster Synergy PerkRank 5 Level 250When Taskmaster fires a power, creates a strength 239 Strike tile.EARN TASKMASTER'S SWORD!Time to sharpen both your blades and your skills, because Taskmaster's Sword can be earned by achieving 1st place in the Anniversary Versus Tournament.
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 9 awards a Rank 5 Taskmaster's Sword
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 8 awards a Rank 4 Taskmaster's Sword
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 7 awards a Rank 3 Taskmaster's Sword
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 6 awards a Rank 2 Taskmaster's Sword
STORE OFFERS
GeneralNew vault and store offering will be made available at 12:00 PM EDT on October 9th.
All special offers last for two days.Supports: Taskmaster's Sword StoreHas all the contents of the Supports Comic Store plus:Vibranium Ore (Wakandan Secret)The Dora Milaje (Protectors of the Throne)Shuri's Lab (Maker Space)Kimoyo Beads (Vibranium Communicator)Ancestral Plane (Home of Panthers)Royal Talon Fighter (Vibranium Aircraft)Spider-Sense (Danger Detection)Hulkling (Young Avengers)Wasp Gauntlets (Pym Blasters)Quantum Realm (Sub-Atomic Space)Carol's Communicator (Super Beeper)The Carol Corps (Banshee Squadron)Chewie (Flerken Feline)Mirror Image (Loki's Trickery)Yaro Root (Not Ripe)
Pocket Radio (Party Starter)Lockheed (Dragon Companion)Taskmaster's Sword (Deadly Blade)Taskmaster's Sword (Deadly Blade) is available at 4x oddsHas Beginner, Advanced, and Master packsThe odds to get a Rank 5 Support in the Master pack is 1 in 27.Only visible if you have a token for the store.Taskmaster's Sword VaultA 120 item vault1x Supports: Taskmaster's Sword Master Token5x Supports: Taskmaster's Sword Advanced Tokens9x Supports: Taskmaster's Sword Beginner Tokens1x random 4-Star Cover14x random 3-Star Covers63x random 2-Stars Covers1x 6,000 Red Iso-83x 4,000 Red Iso-83x 3,000 Red Iso-82x 1,000 Red Iso-83x 500 Red Iso-82x 5,000 Iso-85x 1,500 Iso-88x 1,000 Iso-8Sandman Heroes for HireAvailable to all playersAvailable in the Heroes for Hire store4,800 Hero PointsMaximum 1 purchase.Contents:1x Sandman Yellow cover2x Taskmaster's Sword Advanced Tokens3x Taskmaster's Sword Beginner Tokens30,000 Red Iso-8Carnage Heroes for HireAvailable to all playersAvailable in the Heroes for Hire store250 Command PointsMaximum 1 purchase.Contents:1x Carnage Black cover1x Taskmaster's Sword Master Token3x Taskmaster's Sword Advanced Tokens100,000 Red Iso-8

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Why are sandman and carnage being offered in HFH 

seems like a strange choice, wonder if this is related to the new alliance event 🤔
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Am I correct in assuming that the first perk is completely useless in all events except The Simulator and Prodigal Sun (which they never run anymore)?  It only works against heroes and I believe these are the only two events where you fight heroes. 
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    vudu3 said:
    Am I correct in assuming that the first perk is completely useless in all events except The Simulator and Prodigal Sun (which they never run anymore)?  It only works against heroes and I believe these are the only two events where you fight heroes. 
    There’s also Deadpool vs. MPQ and DDQ.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I like how it's Anniversary and the character in question is limited so you won't even get his covers from tokens for most of the year-- but they still feel the need to make his themed support just as impossible to get as all the others.

Not trying to be negative, just kinda amused at that.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ptahhotep said:
    vudu3 said:
    There’s also Deadpool vs. MPQ and DDQ.
    Which, of note, includes a fair number of Crash of the Titans missions.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    AlexR said:
    I like how it's Anniversary and the character in question is limited so you won't even get his covers from tokens for most of the year-- but they still feel the need to make his themed support just as impossible to get as all the others.

Not trying to be negative, just kinda amused at that.
    At least the support isn’t limited, so there’s a snowball’s chance in hell of getting it down the road.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why are sandman and carnage being offered in HFH 

seems like a strange choice, wonder if this is related to the new alliance event 🤔
    In general, the selected characters in these offers seem pretty random and unrelated to the support or surrounding events.  I assume they are using some sort of list and not repeating characters in Support offers until they have all been offered. I also assume no one has tried to put together a list and track that.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    So this support, which is also given out as the 1st place reward for the season, is the only Support that can be won in a season AND is in tokens.  Why is that?  
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    100K Red Iso as part of the Carnage offer!

Guess they've loosened  the Red ISO purse strings a little  :) 

KGB
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    When are more supports going to trickle into the standard support store? 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    There's a 4/40 or 10% chance of getting Taskmaster'e Sword. Could they be waiting for it to hit 5% before they release it in the wild? That would be 4/80 to hit 5%.

I suppose Rank 3 is an AoE perks due to enemies?

Rank 5 sees an improvement from new generation supports which gives 24% only.

I think the increase could be due to Rank 1 having limited usage (damage Heroes only).

I'm skipping this bundle because Carnage is not my top priority list. The 100,000 Riso is sweet though. 7 such bundles to max out Rank 5 support.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took a daily deal at this, got 1000iso, I think i'm done with this vault lol.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the master token out of the vault for 100 hp. Proceeded to get 4* korg...  meh. Would of definitely preferred a support thats not in the regular support tokens.

The rollout and availability to get supports is so bad. I actually like supports, but it feels like the devs want me to hate them.