My hand is not raised...is yours?

Comments

• Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    My hand is raised
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    3/1/1
    I cannot believe I finished 2nd in the Strange Sights PvE.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2018
    3/1/1
    I cannot believe I finished 2nd in the Strange Sights PvE.
    Mine hasn't finished yet but I've surprised at how high I've been finishing in the subs (and it's not just because we're split into thirds). I'm third overall despite slightly screwing up one of the grinds.

Are people skipping this because Taskmaster is limited, or have more people quit lately than I realised?
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker

Are people skipping this because Taskmaster is limited, or have more people quit lately than I realised?
    The number one score in my bracket of the Devil Dino PVP is 4007 points with the person in 10th place in at 3300...I'd say competition is alive and well in some areas.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I’m way lower that usual for strange sights, very competitive. Not fussed though wouldn’t use him even if I won all 13 covers.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Got 1 cover from strange sights (made it into the T100). I'll get the next from ww progression...
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 2 covers so far.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    3 covers so far 2 more to collect hopefully 

5 covers until they decide to let us have more 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 covers. Happy. 
  • Magipink
    Magipink Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2018
    It's obviously easier to win covers for a new character when you play at a high level. If you got a limited roster you can't achieve the Shield Training and i think lower SCL gives less covers.

I usually got 6 or 7 covers for new characters : 1 from ST (red this time) because I got all the 4* champed but the latests, 3 from T20 in SCL9 + 1 from progression and 1 from progression in pvp. I rarely got one from T10 pvp or from the vault.

But for Taskmaster as it"s Anniversary, there will be a Crash of the Titans so an Hero for Hire offer that I may buy. and of course a lot more with .. wait ... err in fact that"s all.

Did I said Anniversary? What Anniversary? Thank you D3 for doing poorly again and again and ...
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beat Shield Training

#1 Blue

I decided to join a super late Strange Sights bracket flip (CL8) with 15 minutes remaining and got freaking 11th. That hurt. Left a lot of double iso on the table in the hopes of getting T10. Oh well. 

#2 Blue, #3 Black

Joined Rawr with about 48 minutes left and there was barely anyone in my bracket. I did NOT plan this one. Climbed to about 900 and was solidly in first place (CL8). Ended up in first place!!

#4 Red, #5 Blue

Coming soon- Webbed Wonder progression

#6 Black

Coming soon- SHIELD Sim progression 

#7 Red

Coming soon- Watch and Learn progression

#8 Blue

My Taskmaster vault is blue, but I’m pretty much all out of HP having spent 20k on the anniversary vault (had some awful pulls too). 

TLDR: should end up with a 2/4/2 Tasky. 

• Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Finished Top 20 in Strange Sights.  Got 2 covers (0/1/1).  Playing SCL 7 of Webbed Wonder to get a third.  
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    T50 SCL9 Strange Sights + Shield Training, currently 1/1/1, looking to pick up a few more (Shield Sim, PVE, and PVP progression ought to get me at least 3 more, it'll be better than I usually do on a release event, at least).
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    One blue cover so far, which I got from a lucky pull from the Taskmaster & Friends vault. I was anticipating getting a cover from Strange Sights, but when I awoke this morning I found I'd dropped about sixty places and finished at #203, just missing the cut-off. As for S.H.I.E.L.D. Training, my Emma Frost is at two covers so I won't get that one either.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Hand up -- I got one red from Sim. Still have a few hours to go before Strange Sights wraps up but it would be nothing short of a miracle if I was any higher than T50 in SCL8 because I'm apparently just not that good at PvE (I've only been T20 twice ever, I think). I have been unable to get a 10th Emma cover -- despite a tinykittyload of trying -- so I can't level her up to 209, which means Shield Training is out. Whatevs...

Like @Tony_Foot, though, I'm fine with whatever I get, probably two more covers. I can't imagine using him much just because of the labor involved with managing his powers. I do like his art, though!
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Should be 1/3/2 by the end of WW.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed top 100 in Strange Sights, so I have one black cover for the Master of Tasks. I can't finish the Shield Training (Emma only has two covers), but I'm hoping to pick up another Taskmaster cover in the sim (half way there), and one in Webbed Wonder progression.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Right now my skeletor is a 1,1,1 with a fourth cover coming from alliance rewards.  I was 12th in PVP with 1900 points so no extra skeletor for me
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Champed Emma this week, so 1 from shield training.
    Will get at least 2 from Strange sights and hoping to squeek in to get a 3rd.
    Will get 1 from Watch and Learn.
    Will get 1 from Webbed Wonder.
    Will get 1 from Shield Simulator.
    Hope to get lucky from his vault, but not gonna hold my breath for it.

Should finish with at least 6 and possibly as many as 8.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    My Taskmaster is 1/2/2 with cover 6 coming soon from the Howard PVE progression. I got the first 5 covers from Shield Training, Shield Simulator, Taskmaster PVP progression, and 2 from Top 20 Placement in Strange Sights SCL 7 PVE.