Best Way to Get Dino Covers?

Options
JeSthoff
JeSthoff Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I see a lot of people talking about how they’ve champed Devil in one Anniversary, so what’s the best way for one to go about getting him? Focus on the Vs. event (40 wins...), or should I go after the vault with six of him in there? 

Comments

• Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Why not both?

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Start with the free one by going to d3go.com/MPQatNYCC and following the steps.
    Beyond that, just play a lot during the anniversary. There are lots of DDs around:

Heroes for hire offers.
    DDQ vault.
    Anniversary vault.
    PvP progression.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    the Raaaaawr! store that's open with his PVP has Devil D in it. If you get the 10-pack, and you luck into a 4*, it has 40X odds of being devil-D. I am super leery of the odds in those stores though; they're essentially heroics with gimmicked odds on a particular 4*. So your odds of getting a 4* at all from it are the same as a heroic, you just have higher odds of getting 1 specific one typically. I like pulling the free tokens, but Dino's pvp didn't give those out, just anniversary tokesn.

I went from a 4/0/0 devil-d (rostered him during last anniversary) to a 7/2/4 this anniversary somehow. I got 6 from the anniversary vault, lucked into 1 from the taco vault, 1 from PVP, and 1 from that free link previously mentioned. I'm about 120 days away from another round of daily devil-d rewards, at which point I'll be able to champ mine should I be so inclined
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The vaults if  you have the CP.  I'd guess that 90% of the DD's I've gotten have been from anniversary vaults.  

If you don't have access HP this year and you want him, save up for it next year.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ^^ that. I went in to the anniversary with around 6500hp saved up this year, and i was able to get a number of 10-packs. I also got the pvp season 10-pack, and since i cleaned out the hp in the vault i was able to pull a few more with daily deals.